Quiver advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiver advise

I have a sorrels 66 in one piece now and need a suggestion on a good quiver. I would like one that I can mount on the bow. Any advise appreciated

On one piece Longbows I love the selway slide on! Quite and works.

Comment

thunderhorn boa's or Eagle Flight archery, both are much better options than the selways in my honest opinion and cheaper

Comment

The selway will act like bow dampners. But are a pain to put on bob has the eagle flight on his

Comment

I have a couple of slide on if you want to try em, I'm in Salado.

Comment

Thunderhorn or Selway.

Comment

Originally posted by LAW View Post
              I have a couple of slide on if you want to try em, I'm in Salado.
              Scott, you should take Larry up on his offer! You can try before you buy this way!

Bisch

Comment

I second Bisch's advise. But the thunderhorn boa is pretty solid. Never had mine fall off or wiggle. Added a good bit of weight with 6 650grain arrows though.

Comment

The reason why I use the eagle flight ones is because they are a bit lighter than the thunderhorns

Comment

I like the Selway slide on's too. Just put a little soapy water on the rubber and it will slide right into place. I also have a Big Jim strap on quiver and like it as well

Comment

Big jims. Can remove/install in 30 seconds. Great for me cause I don't like my quiver on when I am in the stand. Can take it off while I sit then put it in for the walk to the truck

Comment

Thanks guys. Larry I will get in touch with you to look at yours and see how they fit. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

I LOVE the Big Jim quivers. I use one on my one piece longbow

Comment

Eagles flight is the best I've used got 3 and only 1 boa.

Comment

Working...
                            X