Personal best score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal best score

Shot the Fredericksburg TBOT Saturday. Shot decent but no buckle. Think I shot a 260 in longbow open. When you got Rusty, Bisch, and Roger there it’s tough. I went back for their club shoot on Sunday. A little bit mad at myself for not shooting better. Granted the club shoot was a bit easier but still won men’s traditional. 293.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6264A626-4650-473E-95FB-44920B9E2A32.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	25138771

Pretty good shooting, Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s a great round Ken! My best by far was at the Texas Recurve Championship last year - I shot a 345 on a 40 target course. My goal is always to average better than 8 points per target and that is the only time I’ve done it over 40 targets. Still didn’t get me on the podium...

Comment

That’s some pretty salty shooting right there Ken!!!

Way to go!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks. I got to thinking, shouldn’t have posted bragging cause next shoot I probably won’t even break 200 for this.
          Bisch, one of these days I need to shoot with y’all to see how it’s done. Pretty impressive Saturday sir!

Comment

I’d brag about that score, great shooting!

Comment

Hey, all of us are proud when we do good, and you done real good with that shooting!!!!!

Just find me at the practice range, and we’ll shoot a round or two together, but I doubt I’m gonna show you how “it’s done”!

Bisch

Comment

A good day is a good day. Your score sheet makes it a great memory. Congratulations on a great day.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Very impressive, sir! Attaboy!

Comment

Great shooting!

Comment

Personal best score

How was the club shoot easier? Did you get to shoot from a closer stake than we did on Saturday?

Irregardless, that’s still some dang fine shooting!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        How was the club shoot easier? Did you get to shoot from a closer stake than we did on Saturday?

Irregardless, that’s still some dang fine shooting!

Bisch

They moved our stake (blue) back on a lot of the targets for ladies and youth boys compound. I don’t know if the traditional class (yellow) was moved around. I didn’t pay attention to that stake during TBOT. I just know most of the time it was closer. Also it was a shotgun start and I got paired with three compound shooters. One of which was a teenage boy who was extremely good. So I did have an arrow to look at in at least the ten the whole way through. My daughter shot and won her class too(cub compound). That little **** shot a 318! Though, the way I trained her at such a young age, I should have made her move back to at least my stake. She got really bored with the cub stake.

Comment

Fantastic

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                            Bisch, one of these days I need to shoot with y’all to see how it’s done.
                            Well, if you are going to mimic our good buddy Bisch... be sure to buy and wear some steel toed boots.

Comment

Personal best score

I have never owned steel toe boots! They are for sissies. If you are going to kick rocks, do it like a man!! [emoji106][emoji106]

This was typed while I am sitting on my duff, watching it rain at the Kicking Rock Ranch!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X