Dove hunters!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove hunters!!

Hey I need some suggestions on good dove hunts around San Antonio (all surrounding areas). Day hunts and packaged hunts with lodging. We have been dissatisfied with our deals the past couple of years so we are going to be looking for new accommodations. Most of us are pretty serious bird hunters, the rest think they are serious . It will be a "corporate" deal, we will have customers going with us most of the time. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

Paloma Pachanga. Will be the closest thing to Argentina you will get. They also just bought the nooner ranch dove hunting so they should have insane amount of birds.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
      Paloma Pachanga. Will be the closest thing to Argentina you will get. They also just bought the nooner ranch dove hunting so they should have insane amount of birds.
      LOL we were just talkin about that ranch 15 minutes ago

thanks

Comment

Agree with this...we have always had a lot of fun hunting with them.

Comment

We hunt with a guy named Jeff out of uvalde. I thinks it's called 2p outfitters. He has fields all over but main stuff is kinda behind the walmart in uvalde. We have hunted with him for 4 years and I've limited every time I've hunted. Last year hunting over sunflower was the closest thing I've seen to Argentina. It almost felt like cheating.

Comment

Didn't know of this purchase. We have gone with the Nooner the last several years and it never disappoints. They clean your birds and provide a nice steak dinner afterwards also. Great people.

Comment

Thanks for all the tips!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                  pm sent
                  Got it, thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dove hunters!!

I am interested also. We lost our lease and am looking for a place to go Friday morning September 1,opening day. Or afternoon works also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We had great hunts last year with Crocker out of sabinal. My first year hunting out that way and will be going again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X