No announcement yet.

ESPN layoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't watched ESPN in years but I like Werder. Why didn't they get rid of Steven A?

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
      I haven't watched ESPN in years but I like Werder. Why didn't they get rid of Steven A?
      Ditto.....can't stand him

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Heard today that they swear their downtrend had nothing to do with their decision to appeal to the lefty politics.....yet that is the very reason why I quite watching???
        They are definitely in denial. Same reason I quit watching sports center and other non-live sporting events. Used to I wouldn't consider cord cutting without them, now I wouldnt miss them.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Heard today that they swear their downtrend had nothing to do with their decision to appeal to the lefty politics.....yet that is the very reason why I quite watching???
          Yep it's why I have nothing to do with them...I don't care if they disappear all together

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
            X2 I cant stand that loud mouth Stephen A.

Comment

And it looks like they are keeping Steven A. ****. They should also have dumped Mike & Mike, but I guess they were on the correct side of the political aisle also!!

Comment

What do y'all mean let go of Stephen A???

Noticed he's been brought up the most on this thread lol....

Whether it's liking him or hating him he brings attention to the network

Comment

Growing up, sportscenter and baseball tonight were my two favorite shows. I wouldn't miss them. The last tiime I watched ESPN I sat down at lunch one day and they spent my entire half hour lunch time talking about Micheal Sam (the first openly gay college/NFL player). Not one second of actually sports coverage. They've become the Sears of the sports world, and they will become less and less relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac24 View Post
                    And it looks like they are keeping Steven A. ****. They should also have dumped Mike & Mike, but I guess they were on the correct side of the political aisle also!!
                    I actually enjoy Mike & Mike.

Comment

Bring back this and lose the terrible morning programming. Problem solved.

Comment

I haven't been following the story or watching ESPN, but it is amusing if they've been pushing leftist ideas on their channels. The average sports fan is a middle-upper class white guy, and I'd imagine 80%+ of them tend towards the republican/conservative side of things.

I'd be willing to bet the truck, motorcycle, gun, whiskey, watch, and cigar markets are about the same, if any advertisers are listening

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Had to happen sooner or later... they have been operating in the red for some time from what I hear... I hate that a bunch of the new peeps try to shove their political views on the viewers!!!
                          Right on brother

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                            I remember that show
                            So much eye candy for a teenager.....

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                              I watched a lot of these fitness shows back in the day...

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
                              I haven't been following the story or watching ESPN, but it is amusing if they've been pushing leftist ideas on their channels. The average sports fan is a middle-upper class white guy, and I'd imagine 80%+ of them tend towards the republican/conservative side of things.

I'd be willing to bet the truck, motorcycle, gun, whiskey, watch, and cigar markets are about the same, if any advertisers are listening
                              The ED commercials on the channel also make me think they're also over 50yrs old.

Comment

The only way I'd start watching ESPN again

Comment

Working...
                                X