Need framers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need framers

Does anybody know the going rate for a framing crew? I need preferably 3 guys to help me frame up an addition to my home. Relatively simple pier and beam 20X30ft. This will double the size of my current cabin. I will buy all the material and will be the fourth set of hands to get this puppy framed and install the matching metal roof. Depending on the going rate, i can pay cash. Project site is in Bedias, 6 miles north of hwy 30.

Looking to get started on this later this year as it cools off some. Just want to get my ducks in a row before pulling the trigger. I still need to hire a crew to come and re-level our current place and add a few more supporting beams before we start the add on.

You should send a PM to BillM. He used to build houses and retired in the last couple of years in the area.

Comment

On something like that I'd say between 5 and 7 per ft.

Comment

Bump and following along for info. I need to do this on an island only accessible by boat. Would love to find a crew to get me started.

Comment

The problem you're going to have is finding a framing crew that can put aside framing full houses (new construction)for a few days to do your small side job, which will ultimately be less. My brother in laws frame and they're so busy, they're turning down work right now.... your best best is to find a handyman or someone who specializes in remodels...

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

We still have a little ways to go before we get started on this fully.

Comment

Salvador Pina, 979-595-5989. I talked to him a few days ago and he is busy but you should try him. Salvador is a quality individual. Tell him Bill Morris told you to contact him.

Comment

Working...
              X