Finally! Drew a hunt in Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
    Congrats. I got the same email too yesterday. Going through such a stressful time with our little one, it put a much needed smile on my face. I'll beat you out there, so I can provide any information you need for your hunt. I drew with 7 also!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Awesome! Should be a good hunt! Get up high and glass glass glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I hiked the Lighthouse Trail there about a year ago, I got a pic of some Aoudad rams up near the lighthouse rock formations. If you pm me your e-mail address, I will send you the pic. I haven't figured out how to post them here.

Comment

Ryan, maybe we should do one big live hunt thread?

Comment

Finally! Drew a hunt in Texas!

Originally posted by BarBBar View Post
          When I hiked the Lighthouse Trail there about a year ago, I got a pic of some Aoudad rams up near the lighthouse rock formations. If you pm me your e-mail address, I will send you the pic. I haven't figured out how to post them here.

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            Ryan, maybe we should do one big live hunt thread?

For sure we plan to camp in our compartment so I dunno about service.

Comment

Congrats! I think if I could have hand picked a hunt I had a reasonable chance on this would have been it this year.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BarBBar View Post
                You aren't allowed to hunt the front side there where the light house is if I remember right. Anything past the gate in the center of the property is open for hunting but everything in the front is off limits.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I spent several days in the park in March while working in the area. Each evening I drove to the end of the park and parked at the Equestrian Site, past Mesquite Camping Area, and glassed the east rim as the sun was going down. Each night I saw several Auodad coming off the flat and making their way into the canyon. Lots of glassing and hiking, good luck!! Also, the only cell signal in the bottom is close to the Equestrian Site.

Comment

If you have an extra day coming or going and want to hunt ducks or geese near Lubbock let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                        If you have an extra day coming or going and want to hunt ducks or geese near Lubbock let me know.

Awesome will do!

Comment

Working...
                        X