X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
    Spartan app isn't working today either.

Crap I posted on the wrong thread. Lol

I meant Spartan. And yes, I finally got in touch with them and their server is down.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Crap I posted on the wrong thread. Lol

I meant Spartan. And yes, I finally got in touch with them and their server is down.

Skinny

It's working now.

Comment

Right on.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Same... $34 every 3 months for 35K pics
          Just for anybody wondering, this isn't offered anymore. Closest to it was 20,000 pics for $30 for 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
            Just for anybody wondering, this isn't offered anymore. Closest to it was 20,000 pics for $30 for 3 months.

New pricing with the ability to put multiple cameras on one account for a much better price.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              New pricing with the ability to put multiple cameras on one account for a much better price.
              My buddy at the lease are going to combine ours into a single account next time we are out there and save a few bucks that way. You both can have the app and get the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                My buddy at the lease are going to combine ours into a single account next time we are out there and save a few bucks that way. You both can have the app and get the pics.
                Same here plus I can add another for my other blind for **** cheap.

Comment

Does anyone know if covert can be used with other carriers? I have cspire here in Mississippi. I looked through the book online but could not get a definite if it would work on my phone through cspire

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt4Jesus View Post
                    Does anyone know if covert can be used with other carriers? I have cspire here in Mississippi. I looked through the book online but could not get a definite if it would work on my phone through cspire

You do not buy the camera based on what phone service you have. You buy it based on what service is best for the location you set it to. The camera will send it to any phone as long as you can download the ap.

For example. A guy can be using a Verizon company phone and buy an ATT camera to use at his deer lease because it has the better signal to send to his Verizon phone.

Comment

This app is gonna kill me! Now I have access to the pics immediately and I can't not look.

I'm getting a ton of pics of nothing during the day, I've adjusted the sensitivity and nothing helps. Anyone have any tips?

Comment

I'm getting a ton of pics of nothing during the day, I've adjusted the sensitivity and nothing helps. Anyone have any tips?[/QUOTE]

If the wind is blowing it will pick up the movement of trees, bushes, weeds, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger_Roger View Post
                          I'm getting a ton of pics of nothing during the day, I've adjusted the sensitivity and nothing helps. Anyone have any tips?
                          If the wind is blowing it will pick up the movement of trees, bushes, weeds, etc.
                          Trim your weeds, trees and bushes...I weedeated the crap out of mine and it all stopped

Comment

I'm having bad luck with a covert in the shade with a covert solar panel. Brand new rechargeable energizers (2300). Not wanting to keep up.

Has anyone ran lithiums and scaled back settings to save battery life with success?

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
                              I'm having bad luck with a covert in the shade with a covert solar panel. Brand new rechargeable energizers (2300). Not wanting to keep up.

Has anyone ran lithiums and scaled back settings to save battery life with success?

Energizers are low end batteries where rechargeables are concerned.

But mostly... it's hard for a solar panel to keep up in the shade for anything that uses a good amount of juice.

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post

My 2016 with rechargeables and a covert solar panel didn't work well after about a month. Called covert, sent it all to them and they replaced both items. No issues since! My panel is now in the shade where it wasn't before.

Comment

Working...
                                X