X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score! Nice find man

Comment

good deal ...
      buddy gave me a dewalt 3200psi washer that would not stay running... cleaned carb etc
      i changed oil and oil came gushing out... replaced to correct level and havent had issue one ... I think carb float was leaking and gas was in oil. and the oil switch was not registering an oil level i guess.. shut it off... has worked flawlessly since.

Comment

Originally posted by big_gun View Post
        good deal ...
        Buddy gave me a dewalt 3200psi washer that would not stay running... Cleaned carb etc
        i changed oil and oil came gushing out... Replaced to correct level and havent had issue one ... I think carb float was leaking and gas was in oil. And the oil switch was not registering an oil level i guess.. Shut it off... Has worked flawlessly since.
        score!

Comment

That's one of the better ones on the market. Husqvarna makes great stuff!

Good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
            That's one of the better ones on the market. Husqvarna makes great stuff!

Good for you!
            Hey, thanks! We used it for three days straight (prepping for graduation party). It had been years since I have cleaned the driveways and concrete pads we have. They were in rough shape. I did buy a Ryobi conical cone / "turbo" nozzle from HD. With that, it eliminates (pretty much) the striping that can occur.

Three days of 8+ hours pressure washing, and that Husqvarna did not miss a beat.
            Thanks. KJ

Comment

Kudos to you! Very nice find!

Comment

Want to double your money on it?

Good find.

My neighbor gave me a gas blower that took a $6 part (shipped) to make run like new. Same deal though he had already replaced it with another and wouldn't take a dime for it.

Comment

One man's junk............way to go. Completely disposable society.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

I could darn near furnish a home with some of the nice stuff I see put out by the curb in my neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        I could darn near furnish a home with some of the nice stuff I see put out by the curb in my neighborhood.
                        Agreed. Such a disposable society. Wife and I have six kids. We have furnished the two older kids with tables, chairs, lamps, TV stands, desks... you darn near name it, we have pulled it out of the trash. Cleaned it or painted it, fixed a few things. One is out of college, so have his stuff for the next one going in August. I like putting life back into something, making it useful again.

Wish I could do that to this old body!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          Kudos to you! Very nice find!
                          thank you, Sir!

Comment

Yep our society tends to dispose of everything on the first hiccup. My wife has a one of those single coffee cup makers. She’s tried to throw it away about five times but I keep fixing it and putting it back.

Comment

Nice, reminds me that I need to rebuild or replace the pump on mine. It will start and run fine but as soon as I turn the water on it seizes up and kills the engine.

Comment

Great find! The way you can order parts online it’s worth at least trying than throwing it away. The timer broke On my dryer and the wife was already shopping online for a new dryer. Got the part # ordered it online for $50 and in 2 days my dryer was working like new! Some folks either don’t have the know how are just to lazy to mess with it. I kinda like my extra money.

Comment

Working...
                                X