Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great dedication Skinny!

Comment

I'm still here too skeener! The power is strong tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        Great dedication Skinny!

Haha thanks. Honestly I heard some sort of mating call just a bit ago...not sure if it was a bobcat or a Bigfoot....so I'm sitting here trying to erase that sound out of my head before walking back to the Ranger. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

That might have been me. I let wind.

Comment

Fear not the wind. And I always wondered why "everybody played the wind" when hunt-n.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Haha thanks. Honestly I heard some sort of mating call just a bit ago...not sure if it was a bobcat or a Bigfoot....so I'm sitting here trying to erase that sound out of my head before walking back to the Ranger. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If you hear tree knocking then it's Sasquatch and he needs jankied!!! Ldps!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sung to the tune of "My Bonny lies over the ocean"

The blue pigs lay over the pature,
                The green pigs lay under the tree,
                they all got jankiered by arras'
                when Weqtraed by Ski-nnyyyyyy.

Comment

Lmao!!!! Y'all are cracking me up.

Well.....I'm out!!! Enough of this no Jankie crap.

Thanks for following along...hoping to get an arra through a pig at some point this week! My coverts were sending pig pics all night. Seems I chose the wrong stand! [emoji23]

Comment

I'm proud of ya for stay-n this long! Lets keep the adaptation program go-n. And we'll have ya sleep-n in the stand before ya know it. Then them smart*** pigs will never get a "by" on ya. And you will be filled with arra fling-n jankieling joy!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      I'm proud of ya for stay-n this long! Lets keep the adaptation program go-n. And we'll have ya sleep-n in the stand before ya know it. Then them smart*** pigs will never get a "by" on ya. And you will be filled with arra fling-n jankieling joy!

Yeah I wanted to sit longer but I've gotta go help some family clean out a house in Irving in the morning. Fun fun on my midweek weekend!

Comment

Dangit Skinny. I was sure thinking you'd score some swine.

Have fun in Irving. Lol! She sounds hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Dangit Skinny. I was sure thinking you'd score some swine.

Have fun in Irving. Lol! She sounds hideous.

Not sure what that means but thanks!

I pulled the card as I left last night. Couple decent pigs been there around 3 am the past couple nights. Looks like I might have to hang a hammock in a tree somewhere! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            Not sure what that means but thanks!

I pulled the card as I left last night. Couple decent pigs been there around 3 am the past couple nights. Looks like I might have to hang a hammock in a tree somewhere! [emoji23]
                            That's what I'm talk-n about. And what we're working for right there!
                            And what I do when I get a half chance in a tree. Let the pigs wake you when they get there. Think Blood Trail can attest to me going to asleep in a stand one time . Even those big old loaner boars will make a little noise when your sleep-n. Gotta get my beauty rest when I can while hunt-n.

(Warning: sleep-n in a stand requires the use of a good harness and the stand to be of proper fit (tight with elbows tucked in), and at the proper angle to keep the hunter from falling out)

Comment

...and no snoring.

Comment

Just wondering if you might not be better off waiting until the pigs are at the feeder then stalking up on it???
                                I know those hogs are good at detecting something I'd wrong and staying away. If you've got a covert camera you could save yourself a lot of sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X