No announcement yet.

Rage Trypan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have a better blade angle when they open for increased penetration and the blades are thicker than Hypodermics. 39 thick blades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol...
      In the vid he said best part about them is they come in three pack for $49

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
        Lol...
        In the vid he said best part about them is they come in three pack for $49

That's not bad for Titanium. The old Ti's were $89 per 3.

Comment

I'll have a pack of them to test out on pigs in my hands today. Prolly run one through a pig next week. I'll report back.

Comment

I just might get some of these and test them out on a pig or a goat before I go on my Nebraska trip.... now I don't know which rage to use

Comment

Have you heard about the new swhackers.
              That's because the built them right the first time and don't have to try again.,

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JW View Post
                They have a better blade angle when they open for increased penetration and the blades are thicker than Hypodermics. 39 thick blades.

I would rather them have even a steeper blade angle and go with 1 3/4 inch cutting diameter.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                  Have you heard about the new swhackers.
                  That's because the built them right the first time and don't have to try again.,

Too bad they did rebuild a completely new style of swhackers that looks nothing like a swhacker

Comment

I shot a pig with a rage hypo with dull and bent blades. Passthrough. Pig ran 50 yards and piled up. I'm sure the Trypan might perform similar. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                      Too bad they did rebuild a completely new style of swhackers that looks nothing like a swhacker
                      Can't improve on perfection

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                        Can't improve on perfection

Agreed. Swhacker is by far my favorite mechanical.

Comment

I will stick with my grim reaper hybrids. Haven't failed me yet and cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            I will stick with my grim reaper hybrids. Haven't failed me yet and cheaper.

Yup. Stick with what you like. I've shot 32 pigs this year with 6 different heads and everyone of them I put a good shot on, died in under 100 yards.

Comment

Anybody use them to kill anything yet? I would love to hear if there is really any improvements over the older models.

Comment

Buddy just smoked this axis with them. Arrow buried in the off side shoulder and the buck didn't go 50 yards. Ferrule was no worse for the wear and the blades held up well.

Comment

Working...
                                X