No announcement yet.

Joel Olsteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm learning it is never my place to judge. Anything. There is always more than I know or understand. And I hardly know who Olsteen is.

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
        I'm learning it is never my place to judge. Anything. There is always more than I know or understand. And I hardly know who Olsteen is.
        It's ok to tell people when they are sinning (assuming you believe in God and the Bible). If that's what people consider judging then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          It's ok to tell people when they are sinning (assuming you believe in God and the Bible). If that's what people consider judging then so be it.

I'm a horrible baptist but a false prophet is a false prophet and that's who he is. Our preacher goes about 30 minutes too long for my taste every Sunday but it's straight from the book. No shiny lights or smoke and mirrors from him and I appreciate that![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            I'm a horrible baptist but a false prophet is a false prophet and that's who he is. Our preacher goes about 30 minutes too long for my taste every Sunday but it's straight from the book. No shiny lights or smoke and mirrors from him and I appreciate that![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My comment had nothing to do with Joel...I was just replying to that one post..In case people thought I was defending Joel.. I never liked that guy.

Comment

My comment had nothing to do with Joel...I was just replying to that one post..In case people thought I was defending Joel.. I never liked that guy.
              Nobody thought you were referring to Joel, you said sin, ol Joel’s never let said that word from the pulpit!

😂

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Nobody thought you were referring to Joel, you said sin, ol Joel’s never let said that word from the pulpit!

😂
                If he never talks about sin then that's just bad..Worse than I thought

Comment

Be true to your beliefs. I'll be true to mine. Blessings to you.

Comment

Absolutely Agree

Comment

Yep

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

So assuming you guys are Christian you don't think you should tell others what the Bible says?

I'm not saying to go around condemning people but if the Bible is clear on a sin why not call a spade a spade?

Comment

So assuming you guys are Christian you don't think you should tell others what the Bible says?

I'm not saying to go around condemning people but if the Bible is clear on a sin why not call a spade a spade?
                          I dont think there is an issue if discussing the topic, and having an opinion.

Just offering your opinion out of the blue to tell someone they are sinning is not something I would do myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X