2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Does anybody know that if Grieve is gone?...or just off with it being an primary ESPN game?

Grieve is on doing 65 games or so this year, will have to listen to this clown for 100 freakin games

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
      Grieve is on doing 65 games or so this year, will have to listen to this clown for 100 freakin games
      Good Grief. I feel like I'm listening to Tom Bodette from motel 6..

Comment

No kiddin. Will have to turn sound off on tv and turn on radio broadast

Comment

Glad to know this was the ranger's off season accusations. If I fall asleep before Dyson blows it, it might not hurt as bad.

Comment

Just one game......but Mmm mmm mmm!

Comment

I know its only the first game of the season. But c'mon man.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Just one game......but Mmm mmm mmm!

Got nothing in the bullpen. If the starter isn't on his game and going long, gonna see more of this. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Comment

Dave Raymond is solid; Nitkowski may take some getting used to.

Comment

Awesome....Dyson still sux

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                      Dave Raymond is solid; Nitkowski may take some getting used to.
                      Both will take some getting used to for me after what we've had the last few years with Buzz and Tom. These two are both ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ worthy..

Comment

Nitkowski sounds about as well as he pitched during his MLB career. It was rough listening every time I switched over to watch.

Comment

Both will take some getting used to for me after what we've had the last few years with Buzz and Tom. These two are both ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ worthy..
                          Just me or does Emily seem really thrilled to be there?

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                            Just me or does Emily seem really thrilled to be there?
                            I think she is going through the same wtfs as we are? Plus she's having to do more of Noxie's job.

She looks **** good with her new trimmer look though..

Comment

Looks like the bull pen is right where it left off...

Just one game... against an actual competitive team (at least)

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post

Well that sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X