Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Wishes For Our Troops "before" Memorial Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Your Wishes For Our Troops "before" Memorial Day!

It will soon be here, so how about we start a thread to show our support for those who have passed AND those still fighting? I love 'em all!
    Attached Files

Amen!!

Comment

God Bless and God Speed!

Comment

GOD BLESS & THANKS For Your Service!

Comment

kumathebear....what an awesome thought......never forgotten! I cherish our guys both men and women that have given their lives for us and our country......... to those families that have lost my prayers and my heart are with you! Never forget we are what we are today because of their service.

Comment

Beautiful pic^^^^. God bless all service men and women.

Comment

bump, come on and send them your love TBH!

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                It will soon be here, so how about we start a thread to show our support for those who have passed AND those still fighting? I love 'em all!
                Hard not to get emotional over that one....

Comment

To all my brothers and sisters in arms, Semper Fidelis....

Comment

God Bless our troops,each and every one!

Comment

I wish the politicians would give the devil dogs enough ammo, fuel and food, then turn them loose so they can do what they are trained for and get this war over with.
                      Then get their buts back home for good.

Comment

God bless all of our service men and women...

Comment

Don't forget!!

AUSTIN — The Department of Defense says two Texas National Guard soldiers are dead from a roadside bomb attack on their vehicle in Afghanistan.

The military says Staff Sgt. Chris N. Staats, of Fredericksburg, 32, and Spc. Anthony G. Green, of Matthews, N.C., 28, were assigned to the 143rd Infantry Detachment at Camp Mabry. The military says the attack happened Friday.

Chief Master Sgt. Gonda Moncada, Texas National Guard spokeswoman at Camp Mabry, says the soldiers deployed to Afghanistan a year ago and were scheduled to return home in about a month.

Moncada said Staats and Green were the 11th and 12th Texas National Guardsmen to die in Iraq and Afghanistan since Sept. 11, 2001.

Comment

KANDAHAR, AFGHANISTAN (CBSDFW.COM) - A soldier from Keller who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom died Nov. 17, according to the Department of Defense.

Staff Sgt. Alex Anthony Viola, 29, died of wounds received from an improvised explosive device in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan.

He was assigned to Company B, 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne). This was Viola’s first deployment during his military career.

Viola joined the Army National Guard in June 2009 as an engineer sergeant and was assigned to 1st Battalion, 19th Special Forces Group (Airborne), from June 2009 to April 2010. He began his Special Forces training in April 2010 at Ft. Bragg, N.C. He graduated from Special Forces Qualification Course in June 2011, and was assigned to 1st Bn., 19th SFG (A), Camp Williams, Utah.

In March 2013 Viola was assigned to 3rd Bn., 7th SFG (A), Eglin Air force Base, Fla. He was deployed to Afghanistan with that unit when he was killed.

His military education includes U.S. Army Basic Airborne Course, Combat Lifesaver Course, the Warrior Leader Course, Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape Course, the Special Forces Qualification Course, the Advanced Leader Course and the Combat Diver Qualification Course.

Viola’s awards and decorations include the Army Achievement Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Army Good Conduct Medal, the Afghanistan Campaign Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, the Noncommissioned Officer Development Ribbon with Numeral 2, the Army Service Ribbon, the NATO Medal, the Parachutist Badge, the Combat Infantryman Badge, the Special Operations Dive Badge and the Special Forces Tab.

He is survived by his parents and sister.

Comment

A big THANK YOU to all the past, present and future soldiers....I wish you all more of the good stuff, less of the bad stuff...and for you all to stay safe!

Comment

Working...
                              X