Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any coke, Mitchell or Nolan co velevet pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any coke, Mitchell or Nolan co velevet pics?

It's our first yr on new lease. Just wondering if anyone in the area has any pics of how the deer are developing out there yet. Our place like most others in the area looks awesome. Deer should be very healthy and should have a great fawn crop.

Check out my "Age" thread.
    But if you see him don't shoot him, he's mine.

...Looks like you already did.

Comment

Here's one more for ya.
      Attached Files

Comment

ours quit coming to the feeders since it rained so much. I am totally fine with that. The last round of pics i had before they stopped and i had camera problems they just started to branch out. Most deer look really healthy and the pigs are getting super fat.

Should be a great year for us west texas boys!!

Comment

Yep, I had some starting to hit G2 and some that hadn't split G1 yet. All over the map really.
          Don't think you have to worry about it mnagrem, if I remember right you are near Nolan correct? We are on the tricounty border.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0659.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	24313767

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0885.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	24313768
          Not much so far, one cam got bumped and didn't take good pics, this feeder was just put out a week when I got these pics. This is on a new lease that hasn't been fed in 2 yrs so it's gonna take a little while to get them coming back in.
          Last edited by KactusKiller; 07-03-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I'm on 70 at 153.

Comment

I know where u are. I hunted the boothe ranch just north of you one yr long time ago. I'm from sweetwater.

Comment

TTT anyone in the area have any current pics? I am hoping to go out this weekend or next.

Comment

I guess nobody else has cams out yet. How are your deer looking in the area? Are your bucks ahead of the growth stage from previous years or behind?

Comment

Here's a few Scurry County bucks near Snyder. Not the counties listed, but pretty close.

Comment

That forked buck is really nice. Way further along than our deer for sure. Looks like you have a good yr ahead of you.

Comment

Yes, I hope he's got a little growing left to do. My bucks are about the same stage as last year, growth wise. A little bigger, but a little older. Keep us posted on the deer in your neck of the woods.

Comment

Heading to Coke County for work trip tomorrow :-)

Setting out the cameras this week.

Comment

We are going to put in a good work weekend this weekend. Gonna check cams. Hope to see some good pics!

Anyone been out to check there's in the area?

Comment

Working...
                              X