Name & Branding a new Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name & Branding a new Product

Hello Hunters ! ..... I'm in search of a professional company that can help to Brand/Name a New Product I have.
    I actually have 4 products that will need (Branding/Naming/Marketing)

I already had some Yo-Yo say he could help, but ready did not have the experience.

Thanks,

Just go to the trademark website https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks-get...ademark-basics

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

You mean a bow hunting website is the wrong forum?

Comment

I am no attorney and cannot offer legal advise, but if you need help in regards to the basics of getting your idea going, let me know. I founded my tool company Pipe Vise (https://pipevise.com/) a few years ago so I kind of know the ins and outs of inventing/bringing new products to the market and into the hands of companies and individuals.

Just fyi I dont need to know any details if you're worried about that, just offering advise on the basics. If looking for a professional, move along
        Last edited by CentexRancher; 10-17-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks,
          All the products are already patented with another 2 pending.
          I'm looking for a company with marketing the product.
          A company with Hunting Product Marketing & possibly turn key manufacturing
          Thx anyway

Comment

Check out baker one design in the woodlands. They are really creative. Check out their website and you will see what I mean. Using them now for some stuff. They don’t do manufacturing only marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by Non-Typical View Post
              Thanks,
              All the products are already patented with another 2 pending.
              I'm looking for a company with marketing the product.
              A company with Hunting Product Marketing & possibly turn key manufacturing
              Thx anyway
              Be careful with companies offering turn key services, a lot are money traps. You can accomplish more than you think on your own. Especially with hunting products since they are really easy to market online. But i guess it may be difficult if youre working a day job while trying to get it going. Hope you find what youre looking for!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I might pm you guys for further info

Comment

I appreciate all

Thx.

Comment

Working...
                    X