Rancho Alto Bonito - 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    Yall's group sure knows how to grow them..... Can't wait to see the harvest photos.

Rwc

Thank you! We hope to have pictures to share soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We had a good weekend down at the ranch. Filled some feeders and tended to some other chores. We had a serious amount of rain down there two weeks ago and it did cause some damage to the fence. With a little bit of work we were able to get it stood back up. We were also able to lay eyes on one of our trophies this year. He's a deer named two forks. We let him go last year because he had broken his one and his two. I can say the gamble was worth it. He's a beautiful deer and I sure hope he shows himself and stays in tact this year. It's going to be a long five weeks till season opener.

Comment

Awesome pictures of my Boy, 2 Forks! Wish I could be there when he’s harvested. Should be epic! Good luck this year Homie.

Comment

Awesome deer for sure. 5 weeks will be gone before you know it. Good luck to y’all this year. Y’all got some studs.

Comment

Thanks guys. It was awesome to be able to watch him. He's an incredible animal. Just hope like hell he shows back up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rlwenzel View Post
              Thanks guys. It was awesome to be able to watch him. He's an incredible animal. Just hope like hell he shows back up lol.

Glad you finally got to lay eyes on him, Ryan! He's a freaking stud for sure

Comment

Hes a stud for sure

Comment

Heck of a buck

Comment

Rancho Alto Bonito - 2017-2018

Had a very successful trip this weekend! 2 great management bucks down and deer were moving everywhere thanks to the good weather. Spotted some of our trophies as well. Can't wait for regular season to kick off this Friday!

Comment

That’s awesome Oscar. Fat toads no doubt and looks like some happy hunters. Congrats to all.

Comment

Congratulations on the management bucks oscar we are ready to come back and take a few if you can get that pea patch planted o yeah and get our video released we are tired of listening to Brian brag about his video

Comment

Beautiful ranch and great deer, what a combo. Makes me want to get another lease in Mexico.

Comment

This thread never disappoints.

Congrats on two great management deer.

Rwc

Comment

Congrats to you all on getting them bucks down. What a difference a couple 2-3 weeks makes [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                                That’s awesome Oscar. Fat toads no doubt and looks like some happy hunters. Congrats to all.

Thanks Scott! They're definitely fat as hell lol Both had a live weight of 240 pounds!

Comment

Working...
                                X