Dog training/tracking collars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog training/tracking collars

Is the Garmin alpha 100/tt15 pretty much the best tracking/training collar to get? Anyone a dealer or know where best places to buy collars are?
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an Astro and t5 collars. (Competition coon hunting you can’t have training features on the tracking collar) They were out prior to the alpha. The alpha is a handy unit. The collars the t5 just tracks and the tt15 has shock,vibration and tone. I would say that the alpha is their top of the line handheld and the collars the t5 and tt15 have the same tracking abilities. But dogtra has a collar system that works on your phone that has training on the collar plus tracking. The garmin your going to have to have Birdseye or a satellite card to see a topo and satellite image maps.

Comment

That dogtra is interesting and $300 cheaper. Heard any reviews on it as far as durability etc?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        That dogtra is interesting and $300 cheaper. Heard any reviews on it as far as durability etc?

It is pretty good as well. The maps are more up to date than garmin. Garmin has property owners names and better property lines. But you can toggle between onX on your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmanranchetx View Post
          It is pretty good as well. The maps are more up to date than garmin. Garmin has property owners names and better property lines. But you can toggle between onX on your phone.

Yeah I know all the landowners in my area so not worried about that. I’ll look more at that one. Thanks

Comment

Okie Dog Supply out of Oklahoma. Great service. I buy all my collars and chaps from them.

Give Mike or Sandy a call. They are nice folks who will explain options and help you find what you're looking for.

We offer collars, leads, GPS systems, fish finders, to hunting clothing made in the USA. Quality Products. Affordable Prices. Personalized Service.

Another good place to buy is Collar Clinic. They also sell refurbished units.

We offer collars, leads, GPS systems, fish finders, to hunting clothing made in the USA. Quality Products. Affordable Prices. Personalized Service.
            Last edited by Froggy; 08-18-2019, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X