X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Who?

If you don't think we know you know he got an interception in the first preseason game, I've got some ocean property to sell you.

It's the first preseason game. He's a 6th round pick. He got an int.... Who knows
    Lmao in all fairness he didn’t know who his AD was though.. righhtttttttttttt

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
      I really hope the cowboys do not toss every dime at Dak and Zeke and loose Cooper. He is going to be and currently is one of the most dominate receivers out there and he's only 24. we have a lot of prime time left in him and he has had zero off field issues Zeke on the other hand can't keep his name out of the headlines if his career depended on it. Jerry can only save his rear end so many times.
      Cooper will get his money zeke will be odd man out in the trio

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

True true[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Cooper will get his money zeke will be odd man out in the trio

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Yep

If this is true then they will only have a good receiver because Dak is not a very good QB without Zeke in the backfield, I would wager his record would be sub 500 with out him.

Comment

So you’re going to gamble the organization crumbling back into the Quincy carter days on DAK getting us 1-2 Super Bowls.... oh joy
              Did not say I was going to do anything, just said they can sign all of them if they choose to do so, got it ?

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                If this is true then they will only have a good receiver because Dak is not a very good QB without Zeke in the backfield, I would wager his record would be sub 500 with out him.

I don’t put as much stock in Zeke with the line they have. Any of the available RBs will have a 1000+ yard season. If they have a sub 500 year it will be due to very bad play by Dak.

Comment

Easy there Cowboy! Check the facts. That wasn’t me who claimed I didn’t know the AD.

Comment

Who?

If you don't think we know you know he got an interception in the first preseason game, I've got some ocean property to sell you.

It's the first preseason game. He's a 6th round pick. He got an int.... Who knows

Thanks Smart. I hope he finds a home and joins a growing list of successful Aggies in the NFL. [emoji106]

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Did not say I was going to do anything, just said they can sign all of them if they choose to do so, got it ?

Oh i got it they can sign dak to 170 mil per if they want, but they can’t have 75 mil+ tied up in 3 players and have anything remotely close to the team they have now... make sense?

Daks not good enough to make up for the production lost else where

Comment

True true[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Pretty sure that was RLB. Surprised as well you didn’t know that. I’ve had dinner with Scott Woodward. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Easy there Cowboy! Check the facts. That wasn’t me who claimed I didn’t know the AD.

I’m just pickin lol [emoji12]

Comment

I’m just pickin lol [emoji12]

Just a redirect on my part from the Zeke and Dak talk in Big D. I’ll admit there are some compelling story lines developing. I think both get paid in the end but can see a situation where Zeke missing the first few games of the season.

Comment

Oh i got it they can sign dak to 170 mil per if they want, but they can’t have 75 mil+ tied up in 3 players and have anything remotely close to the team they have now... make sense?

Daks not good enough to make up for the production lost else where

Those three should be around 65M a year give or take, Cowboys will be about 80-100 M under the cap next year if everything stays as is right now, I think the only player that will not be resigned in probably Byron Jones, the big 3 plus Jaylon Smith will all be resigned. They just have to keep drafting well, that is why they are in this position now.

Comment

Those three should be around 65M a year give or take, Cowboys will be about 80-100 M under the cap next year if everything stays as is right now, I think the only player that will not be resigned in probably Byron Jones, the big 3 plus Jaylon Smith will all be resigned. They just have to keep drafting well, that is why they are in this position now.

They’ve got la’el, Crawford, Byron, woods, and jaylon that will all want to get paid very soon... if they give dak what HE wants we’ll def be leaning heavy on drafting cheap replacements.

Comment

Working...
                                X