Favorite craft beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite craft beer.

I'm working on building the bar menu for our new place. Please help me find the best craft beers out there. Post up your favorites.

Millerlite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, you said "craft beer" lol. College Station Kolsch from Black Water Draw is a great one. Because it tastes like Millerlite! [emoji1303][emoji481]

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Millerlite

X2 Say no to hipster beer.

Comment

Who is your target audience. IMO That is the questions you should be asking yourself to determine what beer to bring into your establishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            Who is your target audience. IMO That is the questions you should be asking yourself to determine what beer to bring into your establishment.
            I very much understand this. I was just asking the diverse market that is the green screen what was their favorite.

Comment

I haven't tried as many as some but one of my local favorites is Land of Milk & Honey from 903 Brewers in Sherman.

Comment

Firemans #4 and Hans Pils (Real Ale, Blanco, Tx)

Comment

Not sure if you would call it a craft beer but Dallas Blonde from Deep Ellum Brewing is great.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
                    Firemans #4 and Hans Pils (Real Ale, Blanco, Tx)

Firemans #4 is good and very drinkable even for the non craft crowd

I also like Community Brewing Mosiac IPA, Revolver High Brass, Ballast Point Sculpin or Big Eye, Dale's Pale Ale, Kerbach is popular name although I'm not a huge fan, Franconia Wheat is good stuff

Comment

Anything and everything deschutes

Comment

Peticolis habenero sculpin

Comment

St Arnold's- Art Car IPA
                          Karbach - Big & Bright IPA

Comment

There are so many now...and I like most of them

Freetail, Pearl Snap from Austin Beer Works, anything from Barrow Brewing, Lawnmower, Guns and Oil, Anything from Karbach, all of the Rentsch Beers, especially the Weizenbach, Abita Amber, Yeti from Great Divide is excellent. The list goes on...

Comment

Used to love Ballast Point Sculpin till it got bought out and it doesn't taste the same anymore.

Lone Star, Anything from Panther Island, Martin House has some good ones, Rahr Red and Dadgum IPA, Lone Pint Yellow Rose, Deep Ellum IPA, 4 Corners El Chingon, anything from Oskar Blues, anything from Avery, Blue Owl has some amazing sours, Cascade has really good sours too. Community Mosaic, Revolver has gone down hill imo since Coors bought them, most anything from Founders and New Holland is good

Comment

Working...
                              X