Social Media Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Hey I recognize that tool box! you're not the first amigo, just ask DDF...some straight up Bullcrap! We have a jealous lurker among us, wonder why he never calls on me and all the doves I stack up?

Yup i even tried posting tape pics [emoji2359][emoji2371]

Lol can’t find the game wardens number on angadi [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haters gonna hate

Comment

It’s why we don’t post pictures anymore...that and poached deer and people harassing landowner to undercut us

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          We won’t be MLD for 3 yrs. A Lot goes into that. The State doesn’t just hand out tags and say here you go. Good read sometime if you ever what to look into it.
          You’re high fence correct? Don’t see why the state or anyone else would care if you shot every deer on the place. Why does it take 3+ yrs for a high fence to become mld?

Regardless, 13 1/8 or 24”, you will never see a picture of a deer I shoot. Nothing good can comes from it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Sad isn't it.
            Happens across the spectrum as a whole, not just hunting.
            For God's sake just let people be.
            Way too many busybodies this day and time. Got way to much time on their hands. I hope karma sets in.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              antler restrictions helped a TON!
              Well the TON doesn't hunt!
              Last edited by hpdrifter; 10-06-2019, 05:43 AM.

Comment

That does suck man I hate snitches. But I wonder how many people would have risked killing the buck you killed with it being so close? Lot of people on this site that bash hunters asking how wide.

Comment

Do you really think there is someone reporting this. Or, is it the warden just telling you that? I think it is pretty much 50/50. Sites like this and social media are monitored now by authorities. Makes their job that much easier. Just like wardens hanging out at deer camps and processing facilities. Why go looking for hunters when you can just wait for them to come to you?

Comment

I feel the GW got calls. Surely they can tell by looking at that deer that it is legit or mature and close enough. I feel they had to check after the calls.

I want to post my hunting location in my avatar and kill a small buck on my friends place that is not AR, post it on here and see what happens.

Comment

Had the same thing appen to me with doves all legal a tree hugger called on me

yu game wardens need to look at the people calling in they are using yall to do their harassment

Comment

anothe thing if u have the tpwd app on yur phone you give them permission to access yur pics so it doesnt even have to be someone calling in you gave them permission to look

Comment

Unfortunately they are some ******bags here.

Comment

This is absolutely ridiculous. A 180”+ buck getting looked at for AR. Get a life people and mind your own business. If it were me and a 180” buck walks out, I don’t care if he was only 11”.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                              People suck
                              This made me chuckle. A lady recently told me she likes dogs more than most people. I'm really starting to truly understand that statement!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                                anothe thing if u have the tpwd app on yur phone you give them permission to access yur pics so it doesnt even have to be someone calling in you gave them permission to look

What??
                                I don’t see anywhere in the app where you post pics so why would the app need or ask for permission to access your pics?
                                It does ask for location services if you want to use the sunrise/sunset feature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X