No announcement yet.

Leap of faith and moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank your for your service to our country first and foremost. I’ve always wanted to visit Alaska. It looks like you’re having some fun already!!

Comment

Enjoy it but beware of the negative effects of too little sunlight (Vitamin D) and what effects that the prolonged darkness can have on you.
      One of my Army buddies went up there around 1980 or so and had a career as a Game and Fish State Trooper. He just recently sold his place up there and moved back to NM after having some serious health issues and a divorce. I always looked forward to their Christmas Cards and stories about their (mis)adventures during the year.

Comment

Awesome, my wife and I spent a few weeks in Alaska and I told her, if I was in my 20's again I wouldn't even go home to get my stuff.

Comment

To keep this going if anyone is interested, I packed everything up Friday and hit the road Saturday morning.

Always forget how expansive Texas until I start driving. RON'ed(Rest Over Night) just south of Amarillo last night and I'm a little way into Wyoming now looking at Casper or near for my next RON site. Picking up an old friend from high school at the Billings, Montana airport tomorrow noon, to finish the drive with me.

Hopefully updating this and my Instagram as we keep going.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck with your new adventure.

Safe Travels

Comment

Tuned in.

Safe travels.

Comment

That's kick ***. Wish you the best and keep this updated.

Comment

Safe travels and thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Travel safe and good luck. The wife and I are headed to Alaska for the first time next week for a cruise-land adventure. I can’t wait!!

Comment

Man, I completely missed the first chapters of the thread! Safe travels and same thing at work! L-I-V-I-N.

Comment

God Bless and safe to travels.

Comment

Awesome opportunity. Best of luck.

Comment

Thanks all for following. Not sure how well my service is going to be once we get further north but I'll update anytime I get some Wi-Fi.

Buddy Jonny Mac is in Denver waiting on his connection and I'm about to run through a storm.

Today's gonna be a good day! Been tons of antelope running around with lots of fawns on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

A little late seeing this thread. In the pictures in you post from Feb 4th, I think those are Dall Sheep ewes. I used to see them all the time along the Seward Highway before Bird Creek. A beautiful drive along a pretty dangerous stretch of road!

Comment

Working...
                                X