No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sure there will be a lot of killings happening on opening morning. Of mosquitos and time that is .

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
      I’m sure there will be a lot of killings happening on opening morning. Of mosquitos and time that is .
      Especially since the forecast has about done a 180 from just a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
        Speak for yourself Mr.! Lol

Comment

Hey y'all I finally got on here and trying to figure out how to use the site. It won't let me post a thread per rules. I think I have to have so many comments or something first. Anyway, I'm Lynn Dunham, I've been hanging out on the Sam Houston Facebook page for a few years now and was encouraged to try this site out. Y'all help me out of you see me do something stupid.

Comment

Hey Lynn welcome to the Green screen. I’m not sure on the rules thread

Comment

Originally posted by Taxidermy Guy View Post
              Hey y'all I finally got on here and trying to figure out how to use the site. It won't let me post a thread per rules. I think I have to have so many comments or something first. Anyway, I'm Lynn Dunham, I've been hanging out on the Sam Houston Facebook page for a few years now and was encouraged to try this site out. Y'all help me out of you see me do something stupid.

Run. Run!! Not another newbie. This site is full already.

Comment

I feel like Joe Dirt, I'm new I'm new I don't know what to do.

Comment

Lol. **** kids. Are you in Tapatalk or greenscreen

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                    Speak for yourself Mr.! Lol
                    Hey I’m pulling for y’all to double up. But if it’s hot and rainy I might be sitting it out !!

Comment

Who is out here wasting some good ole fashioned Mrs Buttersworth? Think this bottle is from the 60’s or 70’s that I found while scouting yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the Green screen Lynn.

Comment

That's a cool old bottle 70's-80's unfortunately I remember that type of bottle.

Comment

What do the little emblems at the bottom right of each comment do?

Comment

Been a while since i was on the computer, but think one was to quote one message, the other is to quote multiple messages. I use tapatalk 99% of the time.

Andy, btw, welcome to the dark side

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a "quote" button, you hit it if you want to make a reply to a specific post. Good seeing you here.

Comment

Working...
                                X