No announcement yet.

goodyear ko2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m on my 5th set. Got 83k out of my last set. One of the best sets of tires I’ve ran for mixed driving, and I’ve ran a lot. I average over 80k miles a year. Had two sets on my first 15’ Silverado, 2 sets on my 2nd 15’ Silverado, and just out a set on my wife’s 4Runner. About to put a set on my 18’ Sierra.

The KO2 is a HUGE improvement over the original KO. I had constant insides with the KOs. Haven’t had a single issue with the KO2.
    Last edited by TX03RUBI; 09-24-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

26k on mine so far and liking them

Comment

I am curious as to the difference between the older KO's and the new KO2's besides the more aggressive sidewall. How is the performance difference? Anyone run both for any length of time and can give some feedback? More specifically speak to the longevity, noise, and ride comfort. Thanks!

Comment

1st set lasted me for 85,000 miles. im now on my 2nd set. enough said

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
            I am curious as to the difference between the older KO's and the new KO2's besides the more aggressive sidewall. How is the performance difference? Anyone run both for any length of time and can give some feedback? More specifically speak to the longevity, noise, and ride comfort. Thanks!
            I’ve had less blowouts, less flats, and much better mileage. Other than that not much difference traction or noise wise. Had 4 sets of the originals, and on my 5th set of KO2s.
            Last edited by TX03RUBI; 09-24-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post

I’ve had less blowouts, less flats, and much better mileage. Other than that not much difference traction or noise wise. Had 4 sets of the originals, and on my 5th set of KO2s.
              Thanks for the info!

Comment

I'm running a set right now and idk if I'll get a 2nd.

Anytime roads are any kind of wet my truck wants to slide all over the place.

Comment

Oops I meant bfgoodrich my bad but it looks looks like everyone knew what I was talking about and thanks for the feedback

Comment

I run them on my F350 and they are great.

Comment

What kind of pressure are you running in them?

Comment

I think they are great tires. just make sure you balance and rotate them regularly.

Comment

I have run them on three different Nissan Titans. Quiet on the highway with a smooth ride. Great on sand and aggressive enough in the mud for what I need. Just need to be smart when it is too sloppy. I drive over cactus and mesquite and never had a flat.

Comment

Had them on my old Tundra and you seen how I drove it and the abuse it took never a problem with a flat Are getting stuck with them !

Comment

I had them on a ram 2500. There were down to 5/32 in less than 25k. Rotated every 5k. I know alot of guys run tires till you can see the air, but for what they cost I expected better.

Comment

What pressure are you all running on F150’s with these tires?

Comment

Working...
                                X