Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
    Oh that hurt when I laughed
    I took the liberty of looking up Lucy's menu online. Lots of curry, like in Indian food. They do have a wine list, but I would recommend bringing your own, as I'm pretty sure the Shell station on the corner has better wine. Many of the pics on their website look as if someone may have vomited on the plate just before the pic was taken.

The Ethiopians are doing a lot better than when I was in high school where they were mostly just eating those flies that were swarming around their heads on the evening news.

Hope y'all have a great evening.

Comment

I won't be partaking in any wine this evening. I do like curry so I got red not all is lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
        Worst hangover I ever had I ran out of whiskey one night at the lease and switched to port wine. Thought I was gonna die. 3 day hangover for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Worse than champagne?

Comment

A bottle of Port and dark chocolate is normal for me. No hangover, but I'm a seasoned vet.

Comment

Ethiopian foods sounds great, said no one ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

maybe?
              Attached Files

Comment

Well guys said wanted to check in and let everyone know I survived my day of misery. Your words of encouragement and advise helped me make it thru the day especially the awesome and wonderful food recommendations. Just to recap my daughter's water polo team won 3rd place in their tournament and the other daughter's dance team won best overall.

As for the Ethiopian dinner it was actually quite good. The few red stripe beers didn't hurt either.

Back in the saddle today boiling crawfish for the kids and drinking lots of water with a few beers mixed in.

Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                  Well guys said wanted to check in and let everyone know I survived my day of misery. Your words of encouragement and advise helped me make it thru the day especially the awesome and wonderful food recommendations. Just to recap my daughter's water polo team won 3rd place in their tournament and the other daughter's dance team won best overall.

As for the Ethiopian dinner it was actually quite good. The few red stripe beers didn't hurt either.

Back in the saddle today boiling crawfish for the kids and drinking lots of water with a few beers mixed in.

Carry on.
                  Hahahahahahaha.....I thought about you last night as Jen and I were sharing a bottle of wine after dinner and shared with her your day. She reminded me not to laugh, as I had been there. I understand, as my girls play basketball and the thump of the ball on hardwood has a different, and much deeper and louder, sound when you're nursing a wine hangover.

Comment

Working...
                  X