Help / Question ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help / Question ?

Good morning all hope everyone is doing well ? I don't get on the green screen much and i apologize for that but I need some help and figured i could get it here . I am looking for a new deer lease I have been on the same piece of property for 40 years and the family that owns it has decided to go a different direction and utilize it for family only now that the kids and grand kids are all grown up. I completely understand and respect it but it has left me heart broken to say the least. SO now i have had to start looking for a new place my question to you all is, what hunting lease web site is the best to use/utilize for searching ?? I do not mind paying for the service but i want to make sure it is worth the monthly fee so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance for help/guidance and of course if you have or know of any leases please let me know i can also be reach on my cell, text or calls welcomed
    817-629-7291.

Sorry for the long read.

Thanks

Chad McBride

leasehunter is the only site i'm aware of. Good luck with your search. There have been several threads with guys in the same boat as you.

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

Check out the lease thread we have going on here. TONS of leases.

Good luck sir

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir thank you !!

Comment

What are you looking for in a lease and what is your budget?

Comment

Working...
            X