Ruger M77 Mark ii scope Mount options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger M77 Mark ii scope Mount options

Looking to mount a new scope on my 25-06 and was thinking of a rail style.
    Has anyone used a WEIG-A-Tinny? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Want to mount with precision.
    WEIG-A-TINNY® Weaver and Picatinny style scope mounts base Ruger M77 MKII Hawkeye no drill and tap

Thanks

Or burris

Comment

Originally posted by snipermedic View Post
      Or burris

Looks like they only make a two piece set up. I like the idea of the one piece.
      Thx

Comment

I have become very interested in it but have yet to pull the trigger. I went with some leupold rings instead for right now. If I dont end up liking those I will be spending the money on that rail.

Comment

If it’s not to add elevation than all you are doing is adding another base Ruger already has a base built in and a very good one at that

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
            If it’s not to add elevation than all you are doing is adding another base Ruger already has a base built in and a very good one at that

Very true but the Ruger rings suck. That was my biggest problem with it. Will be trying the leupolds as I mention in hopes of keeping weight down. If not the tinny base it will be.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
              Very true but the Ruger rings suck. That was my biggest problem with it. Will be trying the leupolds as I mention in hopes of keeping weight down. If not the tinny base it will be.

Sierracharlie out…
              I thought about the rail too. But I ended up using leupold rings on every one. No issues at all.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                I thought about the rail too. But I ended up using leupold rings on every one. No issues at all.

What size bell is your scope? And what’s the model or part number of the rings you use? Low, medium, or high?
                Thx

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

Nice!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by patwilson View Post
                    What size bell is your scope? And what’s the model or part number of the rings you use? Low, medium, or high?
                    Thx
                    50mm. High rings. Idk the part number.

Comment

Comment

Thx

Comment

Working...
                        X