help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
    Have y'all checked out YouTube TV. 30 channels with cloud DVR. Come with a free Chromcast. Might just be the ticket. $30 a month. Kodi just isn't consistent anymore. Now that Astros and Rockets will be streamed, may be time to cut loose Direct TV.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Be careful, if you live in Houston, you won't be able to stream the Astros per MLB's rules unless you have a TV package that includes Root Sports Southwest. This is why I ultimately went with SlingTV. I have FSSW and can watch Ranger games on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
      I can't get my kodi to load anymore, just says it's unresponsive. Any ideas?
      Try uninstalling then install the newest version...I think it's 17.1 or 17.2.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Subscribed

Comment

I installed the GE antenna yesterday. Amazon had them for under $40. Works like a champ. Went to this website to get the antenna pointed in the right direction.
          Which broadcast channels can you receive for free? It's time you cut the cord!

FYI, I did get the signal booster and installed it along with the antenna.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Kodi itself runs just fine. It's just a PITA trying to find reliable live sports streams on it.

Most of the times when I do find one they are not in HD nor in 5.1 surround sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            awwwww

Comment

Strongly considering getting rid of direct tv, cost is outrageous. Fire stick or fire box is at the top of my list. Roku isn't too bad, we have roku built into our bedroom tv already and it seems ok. I've heard good things about the fire stick though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                Strongly considering getting rid of direct tv, cost is outrageous. Fire stick or fire box is at the top of my list. Roku isn't too bad, we have roku built into our bedroom tv already and it seems ok. I've heard good things about the fire stick though.

FireTV box has been awesome thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                  Sling TV or Jailbroken firestick
                  This!^^^^

Comment

If you have fast enough internet try adding the Dextertv app to KODI! it's only $12 a month for basically everything you would get with Direct tv. It even has the NFL ticket.

Comment

WES! pm sent bud

Comment

Just broke up with uverse tv. Told them I was moving to Bosnia so didn't need anything except internet for the renters. Took less than 5 min. He even upgraded my internet for no addl cost. 100 mbps and permanent price lock at $60. My all in bill was $230 before. Feels great! The kodi app should be fine for now and my antenna works well for network tv. Let the experiment begin!

Comment

So after installing 17.3. How do I get exodus back on. Disregard I figured it out and just reloaded the bad ***** box build
                          Last edited by Roman AB; 05-29-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                            So after installing 17.3. How do I get exodus back on. Disregard I figured it out and just reloaded the bad ***** box build
                            I had to do the same thing last night.

Comment

Is exodus down right now? I installed the zip and now trying to install from repository and it keeps saying couldn't connect to repository.

Comment

Originally posted by cwd500 View Post
                                Is exodus down right now? I installed the zip and now trying to install from repository and it keeps saying couldn't connect to repository.

It's been working fine for me all evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X