Do you know ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know ??

Do you know anyone who gave up hunting because their wife. I used to hunt with a person on several different leases who finally gave it up because (I believe) because of his wife. She complained about any money he spent on hunting(which wasn`t much) and how late he would get home when he went. If he and I were discussing hunting in any form and she walked up, she would just roll her eyes and act disgusted. She even tried to make my wife mad at me one time over hunting to much.

That’s sad.

I know guys who don’t hunt as much because of their wife but not quit hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No. Sorry, but that marriage was doomed to be miserable.

Knew some guys that stopped to be with the family more.

Comment

time for a new wife !

Comment

Mine wants to hunt more often than I do. I am a lucky man though.

Comment

I don't. But I don't know any dude that wears bedazzled jeans either
            Originally posted by Txbownut View Post
            Mine wants to hunt more often than I do. I am a lucky man though.
            X2

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a guy who doesn't hunt, fish, or golf anymore now that he is married. He used to be a decent guy but now he try's to be who he thinks his wife wants him to be...

Comment

Do you know ??

On my first date with my wife I told her I was going to hunt and fish and if she couldn’t deal with it then it would be our first and last date
                Been married 20 years and I still hunt and fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I didn't get married once. Best choice I ever made.

No I don't know anyone that's had that happen. I do know a guy that's married to a liberal and she made him stop hanging out with me because I chew tobacco,shoot guns and she thinks I'd get him laid by a woman that ain't her. He bought a shotgun and she made him get rid of it. So basically he does need to hang out with me. It might do him some good to go out and meet normal women that don't want to get married.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 08-19-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I used to work with a guy that did not grow up hunting but was interested and always asked me about getting into it. I helped him buy a shotgun and took him to shoot clays 5-6 times and he really loved it. Then I took him dove hunting for the first time. When he got home with a bag of birds his wife flipped out - started crying and everything. (She was vegan and a closet PETA supporter) He sold his shotgun to a neighbor and never brought up hunting again.

Comment

Know several guys that stopped hunting Mexico because of their wives, but didn't stop in general.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d be huntin for a new wife...

Comment

Been a few give up their wives for hunting!!

Comment

Yup my buddy James...never allowed to be away from home.

Poor guy.

Comment

I had a buddy who's wife would move in with her mom for any time he was gone, and then whine for days when he got back.

They divorced...............

Comment

Working...
                              X