Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378904099.683500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	24243460Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378904115.600740.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	24243461
    We are in the process of building us a new cabin up there. Should have it finished this weekend! I can't wait! Next project...........OUTHOUSE!!!!!

Comment

Jordan; I will be at my place this weekend also. Need to get a pre opening weekend GTG going

Comment

Flash..Very impressive deer and nice looking cabin

Comment

Originally posted by TXhunter77 View Post
          Jordan; I will be at my place this weekend also. Need to get a pre opening weekend GTG going
          I would like to but as you can imagine...driving up Friday night, waking up early on sat and working all day, waking up early on sun to finish and clean and then head home, doesn't leave much time to GTG. Where is your place at??

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
              I would like to but as you can imagine...driving up Friday night, waking up early on sat and working all day, waking up early on sun to finish and clean and then head home, doesn't leave much time to GTG. Where is your place at??
              Believe me I am in the same boat. I had a tree fall on my new stand last year and haven't fixed it yet so I get to mess with that all weekend.

I hunt just outside of Kennard. We PM'd about locations last year or earlier this year.

Heck if you need help and I get done early enough I would be more than happy to come help

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                Pm replied axisbuck!

Comment

flash..Thank you for the info..very helpful for newbie

Comment

Got my spot all finished up this weekend out there. See yall on steak night

Comment

Got my cabin "finished" up this weekend! Still got a few finishing touches to do, but good enough for now.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379293722.724316.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	24244614Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379293731.120599.jpg
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	24244615Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379293738.453843.jpg
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	24244616Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379293745.920462.jpg
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	24244617

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                        Got my cabin "finished" up this weekend! Still got a few finishing touches to do, but good enough for now.[ATTACH]547744[/ATTACH][ATTACH]547745[/ATTACH][ATTACH]547746[/ATTACH][ATTACH]547747[/ATTACH]
                        Turned out great!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                          Turned out great!
                          Thanks Brian.

Comment

Hey guys new to the site new to bow hunting. and planning on hunting dc this year so im joining the thread and getting as much info as i can get! sorry i have nothing to offer as far as information. but i will have alot of questions.

Comment

Originally posted by jdeleon View Post
                              Hey guys new to the site new to bow hunting. and planning on hunting dc this year so im joining the thread and getting as much info as i can get! sorry i have nothing to offer as far as information. but i will have alot of questions.
                              If you don't know anyone that lives near, you need to start finding somewhere to camp. There are alot of roads over there you can camp on.

Comment

ok thanks flash i have a question. whats the best way to stay away from other hunters i know theres other people in the area and i hate be on someones crosshairs while walking thru the woods

Comment

Working...
                                X