2012-2013 Public land Kill Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012-2013 Public land Kill Thread

My big goal the past season and this season is to kill a deer on public land. Hopefully I will have something to post. Post your public land LDP'S!!

I was drawn for GDE at Richland Creek in November. Hope I can contribute to your thread request! Sho will be trying!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haveagoldenday View Post
      I was drawn for GDE at Richland Creek in November. Hope I can contribute to your thread request! Sho will be trying!!!
      I'll be right next door to you on the GDE for Gus Engeling! Good luck compadre, hope you get a monster!

Comment

Got drawn for ADE at Gus Engeling, WMA 10min from the house and got drawn for GDE at GE (not sure I am going, did not realize I had a conflicting date as in wedding anniversary )

So hopefully I can get something.

Palehorse are you hunting with bow or gun on GE? We are taking both for the gun hunt.

Comment

Just gun on this one.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that

Look for a red samurai if I end up going. We usually stay in the campground on 287

Comment

Wright Patman boar and spike

Got this boar opening day and took this little spike the next day. Nothing like what most folks get but its public land and the weather was tough!
              Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the kills mchitched

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin
                  ^^^^ that would be a fawn... never have understood this, just shoot a doe so deer can grow
                  That deer is 1 1/2 and way under what he should be. Look at the body on that deer. A great deer to take out . Awsome Kill !!
                  Last edited by sharkhunter; 10-01-2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Congrats Mchitched on the public land pork and deer. I always liked hunting Wright Patman, if that is where you hunted.

Comment

Originally posted by mchitched View Post
                      Got this boar opening day and took this little spike the next day. Nothing like what most folks get but its public land and the weather was tough!
                      Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats to you sir! Lots of good table fare there!

Comment

Congrats on a public land harvest.

Comment

nicely done. mix some of that pig with the venison and you will have some GREAT sausage!

Comment

I am working on it, but I need a few prayers!

Comment

Working...
                              X