• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
    See yah out there
    Change of plans for today...good luck Ill be out tomorrow after work

Comment

Sorry you couldn't make it Chris! It was a beautiful afternoon and evening. I had an exciting stalk but as usual the deer won in the end....actually I think I did, since I had so much fun ! We saw tons of birds. Jeff and I also met Justin (aka jtslush) and a gentleman named Jack that volunteers for TPWD and does videography at Granger. Good luck to you when you get back out there!

Comment

Final Count

I had a great time this season, saw lots of animals and put a couple in the freezer. Big thanks to TPWD for giving this opportunity! Derrick, Trey-What was the final count and what was your take on how this went from a management stand point?

Thanks again, I'm hoping this can happen again next season.

Comment

Originally posted by jtslush View Post
          I had a great time this season, saw lots of animals and put a couple in the freezer. Big thanks to TPWD for giving this opportunity! Derrick, Trey-What was the final count and what was your take on how this went from a management stand point?

Thanks again, I'm hoping this can happen again next season.
          Agreed. Great time this year. Ive heard they are doin it next year because of the budget Id pay $$$ to hunt like I did this year out there.

Comment

what to do with the tags,do we mail them back

Comment

Big thanks to Derrick and Trey. I had a great season out there. I'll be the first in line next year if they continue this hunt.

Comment

I sure hope they continue this program!!! I had a super time trying to get a doe/spike and learning the ropes at Granger I'm ready to try again next year!!! Thanks a bunch for all of your efforts Trey and Derrick!!!! Granger is a wonderful place!!!
                Sincerely,
                Kevin

P.S. - Now on to more bird watching and pig chasing at Granger!!!!

Comment

Has anyone heard any updates on hunts this fall in Granger? Last I heard it was gonna be a stretch with budgets. This is my only way to hunt and hope it is done the same way as last year.

Comment

Anybody know if there will be any postcard hunting this season at Granger? Noticed there were no tpwd draw hunts for Granger this year... Thanks

Comment

Nevermind! Saw the update in the Granger hog topic!

Comment

Man, that was a good time last year!

Comment

hope to get on it again.

Comment

Hoping to scout the Northside this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                            X