Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Englaish....poor fafoure'

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Englaish....poor fafoure'
        I think it says "Police have ID'd one that's implicated in the attack of Barcelona". I could be way wrong, though!

Comment

We will have to wait for next weeks numbers to include this recent one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/at...aspx?Yr=Last30

Hey, Footballfan. Is that an ad hominem attack? Isn't this about the time you try to steer the dialogue to blenders, the dangers of toothpaste or add to the ever growing list of fictional careers in your life?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
              Hey, Footballfan. Is that an ad hominem attack? Isn't this about the time you try to steer the dialogue to blenders, the dangers of toothpaste or add to the ever growing list of fictional careers in your life?
              He'll be back in a bit. His mom just called for him to come up and eat his grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/at...aspx?Yr=Last30

How dare you hate on these peace loving people! The people they killed were probably fascist so CNN said it was ok. I'm calling the SPLC to add you to the hate watch list!

Comment

Bwahahahahahahhahaha...........it never fails! The new flashy news item.........kinda like glitter on a lure or the latest gadget in broadheads!
                  God lead prayers for the victims & raw unfettered retaliation on the nitwits associated with this constant evil!!!

Comment

He'll be back in a bit. His mom just called for him to come up and eat his grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      How dare you hate on these peace loving people! The people they killed were probably fascist so CNN said it was ok. I'm calling the SPLC to add you to the hate watch list!
                      Im already on it. I hate working in an office, I am the only member of my particular chapter but man does this group have a lot of hate in their heart.

Comment

now that's funny stuff rt there

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                          There were 3 guys on a plane sitting together. A Cowboy, American Indian, and a Muslim. After a while, the Indian started talking. He said, you know, there was a time when my people were great and many. Now, we are far and few in between. I wonder why that is?
                          Then, the Muslim began to speak. He said, you know, there was a time my people were few and not many. Now, we are all over the world. Why do you suppose that is?
                          The Cowboy, kicked back in the seat with his hat pulled down over his eyes trying to catch a nap, said, "Well, that's cuz we ain't played cowboy and muslooms yet!!!"

It's coming Boys!!! It's comin!!!
                          It sure is. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol. I love it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Nicely done.

Comment

CNN
                                Seriously ****in need to have their "media" label revoked

The headline is all you need to read

Comment

Working...
                                X