2013 Canyon Lake TBOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Canyon Lake TBOT

Woohooo! Just found out that the TBOT shoot at Canyon Lake Archery Club is set for March 10, 2013. Hopefully I get to see you guys there!

I love this shoot.

Comment

Gonna try to make this one to. Heard great things about the coarse

Comment

It's a great coarse for sure. To bad I have to work that weekend

Comment

Last year they only had 2 classes. long bow and recurve. didn't matter if you shot wood or open they were lumped together. Was bad for me as I took one bow and both kinds of arrows. left me shooting one class. Does anyone know if there will be more classes this year? would like to shoot composite as well. Thanks Durk.

Comment

I'm not sure but I think this is a one round shoot.

Comment

seven hour drive for me. Long way to shoot one round. I think Bisch squeezed in recurve and longbow both last years, but no sure. DG

Comment

Well, if anyone did it would be Bisch. I don't think I've ever got in more than one round at this shoot.

Comment

Great shoot for sure! I will be there hopefully!

Comment

Gee, I guess we could check their website...

Comment

Checked the TBOT site, but found nothing. Here's where I found the date.

Comment

Last year it was listed as a shotgun start but they changed it to a california start so people could shoot more than one round. I do not remember what the start time span was though.

Bisch

Comment

Just looked on their website and it is listed as a california start from 9-12. Also, they said last year that they combined the classes because there were not enough shooters to justify separate classes.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                          X