Anyone still own a 3 wheeler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still own a 3 wheeler?

I'm sure like most, we grew up riding and breaking bones on them. Does anyone still have one they haul to the lease/ranch? Unfortunately I lost mine during Hurricane Ike. I actually saw a fella hauling one today, I'm sure he was headed to the Ranch. post them up if you do!
    Last edited by ostey22; 04-05-2016, 07:17 PM.

I had two back in the eighties, I really liked them. Honda 185s. Cracked a couple of ribs, but they were fun.

Comment

I will own a big red ...it's on the bucket list. (Not a very exciting list)

Comment

I've got an 85 or 86 Yamaha 225 black and red with reverse. No pics at the moment, it's at the ranch.

Comment

I just saw one this past weekend. It was on the beach at the mouth of the Brazos. There was a young kid riding it, no helmet, no adults around and he was flying across the dunes and grass.

Comment

I had one when I was a kid, man that thing was a death trap.

Comment

I still have my atc250R

Comment

I still have my 1985 Honda Big Red 250ES, missing one rear fender. Still runs good, don't smoke, but needs the carb adjusted. Sorry no pics with me.

Comment

82 big red 250es.... Runs like new... Plastic is cracked. On fender but new tires and battery

Comment

I saw one sitting under a shed just last week. I wonder what they are worth. I bet they are still dangerous. But a lot of things are.

Comment

I've had several. '84 Honda 125M, '84 Honda 110 (regret getting rid of it), '84 Honda 200ES (regret getting rid of this one too), Kawasaki 160, and a Yamaha 225. I put a new top end in the 110 and cleaned the carb. It would start on the first pull and go through anything. I had super lugs on the back and it would just go. The 200ES I got not running. I put a new CDI box in it and it ran perfect. Fired right up and didn't smoke.

Comment

Had a Yamaha broke both arms same time on it or should say when flew off it. Had both arms in cast from fingers to elbows. That's when you find out how many friends you have.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                          I still have my atc250R
                          Had one when I was a kid...they will scream!

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post

82 big red 250es.... Runs like new... Plastic is cracked. On fender but new tires and battery

Correction... 84 250es

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post

That's a wheelie poppin machine! Owned the exact one.

Comment

Working...
                              X