What .45 cal suppressor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What .45 cal suppressor?

Had an unexpected Christmas bonus. Help me spend it before the fiancé makes me spend it on wedding stuff!

What .45 cal suppressor?

Thinkin sico osprey? It would keep me from having to get suppressor sights, and it's good to go for down to 9 mil
    Last edited by Dushon; 12-26-2015, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I have the Osprey but wish I had gone with the Octane instead. Most sights are still not tall enough to be higher than the Osprey. Also you can't tuck it under a handguard of an AR if you ever wanted to. Plus the Octane is user serviceable whereas the Osprey isn't.

Comment

Been looking at this myself lately. I was looking pretty hard at the tiRant 45, but I've decided on the octane. I like the baffle stack design, and if I'm not mistaken it can handle 44 mag out of a 16" barrel. It's also full auto rated, not something I really need, but I like to keep my options open.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I have the Osprey but wish I had gone with the Octane instead. Most sights are still not tall enough to be higher than the Osprey. Also you can't tuck it under a handguard of an AR if you ever wanted to. Plus the Octane is user serviceable whereas the Osprey isn't.

Well that's kind of a buzzkill. I thought for sure it would be low enough to not have to mess with the sights. I didn't think they could handle ar rounds. You talkin about sub loads?

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
            Well that's kind of a buzzkill. I thought for sure it would be low enough to not have to mess with the sights. I didn't think they could handle ar rounds. You talkin about sub loads?

Yep I bought for the same reasons/thinking as you but it didn't work out that way.

And on an ar I was talking about subs, mainly in 300 blackout. Or of course if you build one of these.

Comment

I have the TiRant.

Pretty happy with it. Can change out the piston and use on 40 or 9mm too.

Comment

Working...
              X