Kids Outside - Missed the Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids Outside - Missed the Cut

This was such a fun topic, for the subjects, the photographers and hopefully all the critics here on the forum, that I hate not to see some of the other potential entries. Here are a few of mine during the contest period...

My Nephew, Micah, making Chocolate Milk Bubbles while we were camping.

Click to make him laugh...seriously!

With the heavy downpour last Saturday at my parents house, the yard flooded creating a giant wading pool (no danger to the house). The girls just couldn't resist. (Come on, who among us didn't play in the ditches when we were kids?)

Run Lilo!!!

Click to see if she got caught!

I have more of the girls playing ball, but let's see what else y'all came up with. Great and fun topic, Mike!
    My Flickr Photos

Good Stuff, swam many a ditch in my childhood

Comment

A couple of mine.

Hey, what's the code to allow y'all to click on the image to go bigger?

Comment

Your entry was one of my favorites, Michael. Great shots!

Comment

Michael I'm glad you liked it. I know I enjoyed all the picture as well.

Now that second picture would have been in my top list just because I used to have so much fun playing in rain and puddle jumping. I remember going out to play in the ditches and our dog jumping in with us LOL

Comment

sika, love the soccer pics. My oldest daughter will be 3 in June and I can't wait for her to start playing soccer. They look like a herd of cats, but they are so cute and fun to watch at that age.

Comment

Here's another baseball shot. I know, too dark under the helmet.

Comment

Ice Cream Outside

Comment

Fishin'

Comment

Sunflower, Good Mornin'

Comment

It's hard to go wrong with cute kids (or big ol' ugly baseball players).

I had a few more squirrel chase pics. Nothing really outstanding though.

My daughter and her friends had a singing group. About as close to "playing" as teenaged girls that are WAY too cool for school can get.

Kids at heart, I guess.

Definitely playing outside, but just not an action shot.

Comment

Took this one while in the Dominican Republic first week of April.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X