What kind of idiot .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of idiot .....

Plans a dad gum family reunion on opening day of bow season ???!!!??!!
    I will tell you what kind of idiot , my freaking mother-in-law !!!!
    And I just went and pulled the cards on my camera at my new hunting spot on public land. !! I have three legal bucks coming through during the daylight and one is a freaking stud !!!!!

Sounds like a no brainer to me...

Just ask your wife how the reunion was when you get back from hunting!

Comment

Are in-laws really family?

Comment

I feel your pain........Had a similar with Grandsons "first" birthday party they wanted to plan.....got it moved as every year its gonna be the same issue!! when he's old enough we both won't be there...LOL

"Some things gnaw at a man worse than dyin"

Comment

Ive got a family reunion on October 14th and a wedding on October 7th. SMH

Comment

We always had family reunions at the deer camp. I feel for you man, that's the price we pay when we marry outside of the redneck circle

Comment

My father always told me it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission in instances like this.

Comment

I think i'd start the "fake" sneezing and coughing now...Just make sure the truck is loaded and ready...

Comment

I knew I could count on y'all to have my back !!!!

Comment

Comment

My wife didn't even expect me to go when it was just lease work day. Much less opening day. I have been know to skip a family reunion just because I was thinking about hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
                        Sounds like a no brainer to me...

Just ask your wife how the reunion was when you get back from hunting!
                        This right here.

Comment

I hunt with one of my best friends on our lease near Ballinger. His 50TH Class Reunion is SATURDAY in Belton, so I have made arrangements to hunt closer to home at another friends place this week-end.
                          My Wire's 55th Class Reunion is Sat, Oct 14th, so that week-end is screwed up as well.

Wayne

Comment

Brother I feel your pain.. WHO PLANS A WEDDING OPENING DAY?! I wont be able to hunt saturday evening because a friend from high school is getting married, my lovely wife wont give me a option. If I had a stud coming in I would be sick but all I have is hogs and does. But it still sucks, the bad thing is my buddy is a hunter... just shows who is in control

Comment

In-laws are having a reunion on Oct. 7th, i'll be headed to hunt with my buddy in Webb county on the 6th - 8th.
                              Wife might be mad but she will get over it because the hunting trip was planned first.

Comment

Working...
                              X