Looking for affordable quality light tuff arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for affordable quality light tuff arrows

I'm very very happy with carbon impact arrows. I have never had arrows tuffer. Only issue is I just can't find them. So what are my options?

Imo. Fmj's are they way to go for a tough arrow.

Comment

Unfortunately their not cheap but, im a believer of you get what you pay for

Comment

Beman ics hunters

Comment

Heard good things about deer crossing arrows. I bought some , haven't shot em yet

Comment

FMJ and they last a long time

Comment

For cost effective (I shoot a lot of hogs), I like the Carbon Express piledrivers.

Comment

Originally posted by krtnorris View Post
                beman ics hunters

Comment

Did you mean "light" as well? Cuz fmj's are not light.

I shot Maximas for years. They were light and still took more abuse than my FMJ's, will. I still bend my Fmj's once in awhile. But Maximas are not cheap. Neither are Fmj's. Just for the hell if it almost a year and a half now I bought a dozen "Beman Speed's" I didnt think they would hold up anywhere near the Maxima. I was wrong! Guess what I still shoot off my speed rig? Beman Speeds. Quality, light, plenty stout and 1 dozen are a chunck cheaper than my Fmj's or the Maximas I gave away.

Comment

Gold Tip, either in the Velocity or XT Hunter. About a inexpensive and tough as you can find on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      Gold Tip, either in the Velocity or XT Hunter. About a inexpensive and tough as you can find on the market.
                      Pssst. Be carefule. ^^^^^ That guy is senile.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                        Pssst. Be carefule. ^^^^^ That guy is senile.
                        But occasionally he has moments of lucidity.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                          But occasionally he has moments of lucidity.
                          Psst. Him and Rocky take the same meds.

Okay, where the hell are my pills???

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                            Did you mean "light" as well? Cuz fmj's are not light.

I shot Maximas for years. They were light and still took more abuse than my FMJ's, will. I still bend my Fmj's once in awhile. But Maximas are not cheap. Neither are Fmj's. Just for the hell if it almost a year and a half now I bought a dozen "Beman Speed's" I didnt think they would hold up anywhere near the Maxima. I was wrong! Guess what I still shoot off my speed rig? Beman Speeds. Quality, light, plenty stout and 1 dozen are a chunck cheaper than my Fmj's or the Maximas I gave away.
                            speeds are a real solid arrows. i used to shoot 340's @ 8.1 gpi and they are smoking fast.

Comment

Meds, meds who took my meds. I really wish i did have some good ones. Old age is what is getting me!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X