Easton Bloodlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easton Bloodlines

Anybody shoot them. Looking at picking some up next trip to the bow shop and was wondering if anybody had anything good or bad to say about them.

Very good arrow for the $. We sell a bunch of them and they are durable and arrows are mid to heavier side of weight which is good for hunting. 400 spines are 8.4gr

Comment

My 400 spines are 7.7 gpi...not 8.4

Comment

Originally posted by TX Headhunter View Post
        My 400 spines are 7.7 gpi...not 8.4
        This is what I was looking at

Comment

I love my Bloodlines!

Comment

I shoot 3D with mine....love em

I will hunt with them this year.

Comment

great arrow for the $, shot my black bear with them last May. Going to use them this season.

Comment

The older Bloodline 400's were 7.7gpi, but they came out with some this year that are 8.4 gpi.
                I looked at them, but found a good deal on some axis, so trying them this year.

Comment

Shot my ram with them last year. Hit hard. Even when the spitfire didn't open still broke a rib on the other side and went almost all the way out. Did break when he fell on it though lol!

Comment

Using them this year. So far they seem to be a good arrow for the money. Hopefully see something this weekend to see how they do on a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by KAM1970 View Post
                      great arrow for the $, shot my black bear with them last May. Going to use them this season.
                      What total weight arrow did you end up with?

Comment

Mine killed several deer last year...hoping for a repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                          The older Bloodline 400's were 7.7gpi, but they came out with some this year that are 8.4 gpi.
                          I looked at them, but found a good deal on some axis, so trying them this year.
                          The new 2013 Bloodline Realtree arrows are what I was referring to at 8.4gpi. Sorry for confusion. Yes the original bloodlines are 7.7gpi. The new one are almost 1 gpi heavier which I like.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Headhunter View Post
                            What total weight arrow did you end up with?
                            29" arrows with 100gr. were right at 400grains on the 2013 Bloodlines.

Comment

I picked up a dozen recently and so far I'm liking them. I wanted something slightly more affordable than the Maximas and Blue Streaks I've been shooting, and to be able to use them for hunting as well as 3D. I'll try and weigh them this weekend if I have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X