Hoyt Dorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt Dorado

I got a Hoyt Dorado comin in a couple weeks, my son is sending it to me from Virginia when it arrives at the pro-shop he bought it from.
    Any of you fellas shoot a Dorado? I bought him one last Christmas and he loves it. I'm lookin forward to gettin settled in with it, I'm a recovering bow-a-holic..got to get settled on 1 bow for a change.

I've shot one before. They are good performers. If you like metal risers they are fine bows.

Bisch

Comment

Yeah, I've shot a couple of the ILF setups but didn't care for the feel in the limbs myself.
      I had a Quinn Stallion that I wish I never sold, it was a great bow.
      Other than those I mentioned ,I've shot a couple metal riser bows back in the 70's but dont remember much about them. I've shot mostly all wood bows in the last 35 years.

Comment

I have a Dorado I got it in a trade. I wanted to set it up for fishing. But it has 55# limb on it and thats more than I want to use. I did shoot it at the TBoT shoot this weekend it shoots fine. But I like my wood bows better! So Its up for sale

Comment

The first bow I bought, when going to trad, was a Dorado. It was a good shooting bow for sure, but once I shot a long bow, I was hooked and I have been shooting longbows ever since. You won't be disappointed in the shooting of it at all.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I've went back and forth for years between the longbow and recurve, I do like both. I shot the same Bear Kmag for 14 years, my dad bought it for me in 75-76, then in the late 80's it was this bow that bow,ect. lol
            I hope I like the Dorado as much as my son does.

Comment

Well, you should like it. Fred E. does.

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
                Well, you should like it. Fred E. does.
                Fred E would change bows in a heartbeat...If someone gave him more money to shoot their bows.

Comment

I've got one and love it. Really is a great shooting bow. Have fun with it!

Comment

Well, it was put in the mail today, so I should get it by Saturday. Got my SBD string to go on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X