X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good read, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
      Good stuff!!!! What did the Brits think of the 3D course???
      Those guys thought it was great! They gave us a hard time for shooting an indoor FITA round outside (18m distance) but it was all in good cheer. They're supposed to be travelling to shoot against some other folks at Fort Belvoir and Quantico later this month. I have no idea what those guys have planned, but at least we gave them a proper introduction to shooting stickbows in the States!

Comment

Really great - the pics and story!

Comment

good stuff

Comment

Cool!!!

Comment

Awesome awesome story and pics! Gave me some new ideas as well. Using clays would be a hoot.

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
                Awesome awesome story and pics! Gave me some new ideas as well. Using clays would be a hoot.
                They were a big hit with everyone and I think making folks shoot head-to-head made it all the more fun. We made sure that each archer started with an equal number of arrows so nobody would have an unfair advantage.

The only thing I would have possibly considered changing is adding a time limit of 60 seconds or something like that to encourage folks to shoot quickly.

I think I spent about $10 for everything we needed to set it up too, so it's pretty cheap entertainment.

Comment

Looks like a good time was had by all.

Comment

Yeah, that looks like fun.

Comment

Awesome! Great ambassadors for our sport. Three cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X