Black widow PL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black widow PL

Anybody have any experience with one? I've really been considering ordering one. They look great but haven't ever shot one. Thanks!

They do. I would like to get a PSR later this year myself.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I like them just wish they fit the jig at tsla.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I love my plv and psrv great bows you'll have no regrets

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I have shot a PLX a couple times. Probably my favorite longbow that I have shot. Which is meaningless because everybody shoots differently and has different impressions about the bows they have shot.

I recommend you shoot one before you drop that kind of coin.

Comment

The PLX is all I shoot anymore. I guess you could say I like them.

When I started shooting trad a few years ago I did the same thing that a lot of new and some experienced trad shooters do. I became a bow trader. I shot about every bow under the sun. I liked some better than others but I liked the all.

The Black Widow Longbow is just very shootable to me. They are very quiet and even pretty quick. I have found that with a smaller string material that the performance improves even more.

I have the 2 piece and I would highly suggest getting the 2 piece model, it was the best $100 I have spent in a while. The best thing about their 2 pc, there is no evidence that it is a 2 pc.

Yep, I like them!!!

Comment

We have a few of them. I really like the one piece. Mine main bow is the Toby grip without quiver inserts. If I ordered a new one, it would be standard grip with quiver inserts.

Comment

Working...
              X