Trajectory chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trajectory chart

Can someone maybe help me out. I’m headed to my cousins house this weekend & gonna shoot out to 500yrds. (I’ve never shot past about 200) can someone maybe create a chart based on the Hornady American Whitetail ammo for a 200yrd zero with 1/10 mil clicks? I guess that’s what I need. This is the first time for me to shoot out past about 200. Very new to shooting at these kinda ranges, just looking for something to get me on a 12”x12” plate out to 500 & then I can fine tune from there

Look on Hornadays site, they probably have one.

Comment

This is for a 130gr bullet, 10mph full value wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go download the Hornady ballistics app plug in the data off the box and it should get you close. Adjust as needed based on spotters calls for wind and elevation

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys. The whole mrad thing is throwing me off. Going from inches to centimeters is messing with my head.

Comment

Using the published velocity and BC of 2820 and 0.445, a sight height of 2.1".
            The highlighted yellow columns are your adjustments in mils. Feel free to ask any questions.

ETA- I assumed this is a 6.5 creedmoor........
            Last edited by bearintex; 11-14-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Untitled by GMR Performance, on Flickr

Comment

sorry here is your load I used my 143 in that other set up here is a 129 grn load from hornday website for published data , reason for pic is to show you on a scope , I like this program as that rig is running the Elite LRHS with the G2 reticle.. many have this program . what brand of glass do you have and reticle ?

Last edited by HDWRENCH; 11-14-2018, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Is this for your RAP in .243?

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                    Is this for your RAP in .243?
                    Yes it’s for my .243 shooting American Whitetail shelf ammo. Im sorry I thought I had put it in the OP

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                      sorry here is your load I used my 143 in that other set up here is a 129 grn load from hornday website for published data , reason for pic is to show you on a scope , I like this program as that rig is running the Elite LRHS with the G2 reticle.. many have this program . what brand of glass do you have and reticle ?

Sorry for the misinformation, it’s for my .243. I thought I had it in the OP but apparently I think fast than I can type. Can do one for the .243 shooting Hornady American Whitetail ammo in 100gr?

Comment

Then ignore the charts above, lol. Hornady usually puts a chart on the end of the ammo box that will get you close if your barrel is similar length as their test barrel.

Comment

Yea they have something on the box that should get you close.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                            Sorry for the misinformation, it’s for my .243. I thought I had it in the OP but apparently I think fast than I can type. Can do one for the .243 shooting Hornady American Whitetail ammo in 100gr?

Using published velocities and BC.

Comment

Plan on 3ft of drop at 500 and go from there. You should hit paper, assuming it's a bigass piece of paper

Comment

Working...
                              X