Four corners of TBH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four corners of TBH?

Wondering who on TBH resides in the furthest point inside of Texas with regards to cardinal directions.

If you think you live the furthest North, South, East, and West - let's hear from you! Will this be a game of inches/feet or will there be a clear "winner"??

Docmay may be the farthest north in Amarillo.

Comment

There's a few of us in Amarillo, but if DocMay still lives where I think he does, he's further north than me.

Comment

I think we have some folks from brownsville on here that would win the south

Comment

How about who lives closest to the geographical center near Brady? If you live around Brady, I'm sure you know where the marker is.

Comment

We got guys in Canadian i know, so Amarillo is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
              How about who lives closest to the geographical center near Brady? If you live around Brady, I'm sure you know where the marker is.
              Our ranch is about 5 miles from the road side park on 377

Comment

Doc don’t count anyway, he’s never home.

Comment

so... Fer'ner's don't count, huh?... I was thinkin' Bill from San Jose' fer "out West"... , then there's bo n arro from New York... talk about a fer'ner...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    so... Fer'ner's don't count, huh?... I was thinkin' Bill from San Jose' fer "out West"... , then there's bo n arro from New York... talk about a fer'ner...
                    Heck we have a gentleman from New Zealand I think and was there another fella from Austria or something along those lines that trad hunted and came over here a time or two?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Heck we have a gentleman from New Zealand I think and was there another fella from Austria or something along those lines that trad hunted and came over here a time or two?
                      Let's save the national one for another thread!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                        Let's save the national one for another thread!
                        They must have missed that whole inside of Texas part.

Comment

Top of Texas lives in Pampa, I think

Comment

Who is the guy that moved to Alaska? He would probably be the most northern and western.

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                            They must have missed that whole inside of Texas part.
                            D’oh! Yep. I missed it too!

Comment

How about the one that lives in Texas but is the farthest from anywhere I vote myself in as one of a few write in candidates that reside in Del Rio which is at least 2.5 hours from anywhere

Comment

Working...
                              X