Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    And I have shared my views on WGN.

You made the claim Jer. Do you think Adam Harris was at the event and witnessed it?

If not then you and him are carrying water for fake news. It is really that uh, black and white.
    Were you there?

Comment

Not any more than Adam Harris was.

These "facts" are reminiscent the Pee Pee Dossier.

Good guy with a gun, ha, did Adam tell you what a good guy he was?

Comment

Your bias is really showing now.

A guy stops a shooter, and he's also a bad guy? Holding the shooter at gunpoint awaiting police to arrive. Yeah, you are really reaching.

Comment

That's your speculation - you have no idea if he was or wasn't there.

There is more than one statement shown.

I don't see you referencing that one? Wonder why ...

It's a very sad situation for an innocent life that was lost. As well as the person responsible for a horrible error.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Your bias is really showing now.

A guy stops a shooter, and he's also a bad guy? Holding the shooter at gunpoint awaiting police to arrive. Yeah, you are really reaching.
            I admitted my bias. I rarely trust the media. Everything that you state, came from the media.

I believe Kiera Williams, you can look up the bars reviews on Google yourselves. Why would she lie here, is she trying to sell ad space like WGN and Adam?
            Attached Files

Comment

I admitted my bias. I rarely trust the media. Everything that you state, came from the media.

I believe Kiera Williams, you can look up the bars reviews on Google yourselves. Why would she lie here, is she trying to sell ad space like WGN and Adam?
              Again, what does that have to do with this particular incident? You are digging for anything to prove your bias. Quite accusing people of being anti-law enforcement, when you yourself are being extremely biased.

Comment

Oh my, I had not looked at this since the first 10 posts or so. Just read everything...………..lord help us.

Comment

All this bickering and there is still an innocent law abiding dead guy at the hands of the cops.

Accident?
                  Yeah accidents have consequences that one must pay.

Comment

The shooting will be or is being investigated. Until the facts are known people should stop making assumptions as to what transpired.

Prayers up to those involved and the family of the deceased.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      The shooting will be or is being investigated. Until the facts are known people should stop making assumptions as to what transpired.

Prayers up to those involved and the family of the deceased.
                      Why can't this be said when a cop is shot?
                      When the cop shot himself in the foot everyone was calling the shooter skum and asking for his hanging.
                      Come to find out the cop shot himself do ate they calling the cop skum?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Why can't this be said when a cop is shot?
                        When the cop shot himself in the foot everyone was calling the shooter skum and asking for his hanging.
                        Come to find out the cop shot himself do ate they calling the cop skum?
                        Are you referring to some comment I have made?? "Everyone"?? Big brush strokes...

Comment

Are you referring to some comment I have made?? "Everyone"?? Big brush strokes...
                          I'm not the only one that pointed out folks calling for the toe shooting LEO's head.

And please don't be a doo....
                          Nevermind
                          Just use some sense and know that everyone does not always mean 100%
                          Sometimes "everyone" means "100% minus three people"

Comment

I'm not the only one that pointed out folks calling for the toe shooting LEO's head.

And please don't be a doo....
                            Nevermind
                            Just use some sense and know that everyone does not always mean 100%
                            Sometimes "everyone" means "100% minus three people"
                            Whatever dude... If you are going to quote somebody to make a point make sure you are reading what the person said or make your point without quoting anyone.

Very clear that not all the facts are out with what happened in Chicago so no need to jump to conclusions was all I was stating.

Comment

Whatever dude... If you are going to quote somebody to make a point make sure you are reading what the person said or make your point without quoting anyone.

Very clear that not all the facts are out with what happened in Chicago so no need to jump to conclusions was all I was stating.
                              I'm not coming down on you
                              I'm saying let's take this approach across the board not only when LEO is being accused

Comment

I'm not coming down on you
                                I'm saying let's take this approach across the board not only when LEO is being accused
                                Liberalism 101...everyone must think the same way about all things.

Focus less in the approach and worldview of others and more on the issue, inly them will real change happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X