No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s awesome being an Aggie and Cowboy fan. Get to watch Dak suck on Sunday and Dak 2.0 suck on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      It’s awesome being an Aggie and Cowboy fan. Get to watch Dak suck on Sunday and Dak 2.0 suck on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji13][emoji23]

With me as a Longhorn and Cowboys fan I get to see some defensive suck

Comment

This thread was pretty boring......it really has picked up in momentum though lately.

Comment

Post election Wednesday and the Cowboys still suck. Not going to change until JJ is gone...

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            This thread was pretty boring......it really has picked up in momentum though lately.

For a guy who claims he doesn’t watch the NFL anymore you sure still try to keep up with it..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              For a guy who claims he doesn’t watch the NFL anymore you sure still try to keep up with it..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
              I dont watch.....I just love this stuff though. Way better than television.

Comment

Watching part of the Chiefs v Cardinals game today and the Saints v Rams game last week makes me think the Cowboys don't belong in the NFL.... Maybe a division II should be created for the suck *** teams...

And before you guys call me names, I am a cowboys fan...

Comment

2nd Saturday bath scheduled at 7:20

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Watching part of the Chiefs v Cardinals game today and the Saints v Rams game last week makes me think the Cowboys don't belong in the NFL.... Maybe a division II should be created for the suck *** teams...

No name calling here but you are comparing a team that is 3-5 to teams that are 8-1 (Chiefs), 8-1 (Rams) and 7-1 (Saints), which is comparing them to 3 of the best teams in the league. I don't think that is a reasonable comparison. Take a look at the standings, half the NFL teams suck this year

Comment

That's been the set up for years. Half of the teams will make the play-offs, half won't. Making the play-offs doesn't define a team as "good".

Missing the play-offs DOES mean your team is "NOT GOOD".

Comment

In case it hasn't been mentioned, the Cowboys SUCK!

Comment

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Same Titans that beat the Cowboys destroyed the Patriots today. You should stick to golf... or WNBA...

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                            No name calling here but you are comparing a team that is 3-5 to teams that are 8-1 (Chiefs), 8-1 (Rams) and 7-1 (Saints), which is comparing them to 3 of the best teams in the league. I don't think that is a reasonable comparison. Take a look at the standings, half the NFL teams suck this year
                            Is it not the goal of every team to be the best in the NFL?? Besides its the games that have been on, I did not go out of my way too watch the games....

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Same Titans that beat the Cowboys destroyed the Patriots today. You should stick to golf... or WNBA...
                            Is the fact the Titans are playing well supposed to make it ok that the Cowboys have sucked again?? Other teams have beaten the Patriots this year...
                            Last edited by Pedernal; 11-11-2018, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Is the fact the Titans are playing well supposed to make it ok that the Cowboys have sucked again?? Other teams have beaten the Patriots this year...

No but your take on a Division II is as well thought out as a Linehan 1st down play call.

Comment

To bad I won't get to watch the game tonight. . My bedtime is 8PM. Gotta work tomorrow ya know. Oh well. Maybe next week. In the mean time:

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Working...
                                X