Beto donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    Some of you don't understand what you read.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Big tech companies influencing the mid term elections is what stood out to me.

Comment

r
      Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
      UT is the biggest cesspool of liberal brainwashing in the state. Why would those numbers surprise You? But hey, yall keep sending your kids and money there to have them brainwashed, cause, you know, parents and grandparents went there and all that. It's not the school it once was (none of them ate).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      I sent three wonderful kids through the UT system and each received a great education. My oldest Brad (Concho Man) earned his Master in Accounting. He was as far right as any person you would know. Don’t spew your hate for UT and try and discredit fine people and lump them all together. I’m sure your University of choice is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
        r

I sent three wonderful kids through the UT system and each received a great education. My oldest Brad (Concho Man) earned his Master in Accounting. He was as far right as any person you would know. Don’t spew your hate for UT and try and discredit fine people and lump them all together. I’m sure your University of choice is perfect.
        What is the “UT system”

Do you mean the University in Austin or schools under the UT financial system? Because they are not the same.

Comment

Two at UT Austin, one at UT San Antonio.
          By the way my daughter attended two semesters at A&M. She decided to transfer when she was called a 2% ***** and other obscenities when she left an A&M football game in the 3rd quarter because she was sick.
          Last edited by Mertzon Man; 10-24-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

UT San Antonio is not University of Texas just like Corpus Christi A&M is not Texas A&M University.

Leaving a school because you get called a name at a football game! Ok
            Also not sure what that has to do with the thread.

In regards to the thread a reporter on Hannity asked students at a Texas university who they were supporting Beto or Cruz. The school was Texas A&M University. They said it was overwhelmingly Beto.
            No big surprise there. The school has changed as well just like most have.

Comment

Correct, and when asked to name some of robert francis's accomplishments, they had nothing.
              Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
              UT San Antonio is not University of Texas just like Corpus Christi A&M is not Texas A&M University.

Leaving a school because you get called a name at a football game! Ok
              Also not sure what that has to do with the thread.

In regards to the thread a reporter on Hannity asked students at a Texas university who they were supporting Beto or Cruz. The school was Texas A&M University. They said it was overwhelmingly Beto.
              No big surprise there. The school has changed as well just like most have.

Comment

Almost all universities now are liberal brainwashing institutions. Some are way worse than others usually determined by how extreme their faculty and administration are as well as what they are allowed to get away with. What they are allowed to get away with can vary with what their alumni and more specifically their big money donors allow.

Comment

r

Obviously you didn't read my last sentence. I said none of them are (I miss spelled it in my post). No where did I say that every student that has ever went there or are there now is a flaming liberal. I simply implied that UT isn't the bastion of conservative teaching that most think it is. Don't let your love of all things Texas blind you into thinking that it is all that and a bag of chips. Like I said, none of the state colleges are anymore, in any state.

Comment

And a serious congrats on raising some fine kiddos if they went to UT and came out unscathed by the liberal mentality that is UT. You did well father.

Comment

r

I don't know how people haven't figured out yet that 99% of universities (yes including y'all's beloved Texas A&M) are full of leftist loons. If you raised your kids right and they are strong in their beliefs, you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

I hope the voters VETO Beto Nov. 6th BIGLY and at the same time the same voters stop using products from these big donor corporations. That would send a second message that they need to stay out of Politics and focus on their core business.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          I hope the voters VETO Beto Nov. 6th BIGLY and at the same time the same voters stop using products from these big donor corporations. That would send a second message that they need to stay out of Politics and focus on their core business.
                          Kind of hard to avoid all the big tech companies though.

Comment

I can assure you there are quite a few from UT that are far from being blue. A lot of those people travel to stir the pot in Austin.

Comment

Beto donations

I saw the latest numbers on a dem fundraising site. 70 million for Beto. Almost all out of state. That is an unprecedented amount of money in a Senate election, and CNN said Beto is “slightly behind”....then the poll shows he’s 8 pts down. That’s not “slightly”. That’s a loss. Good. I hope dems keep dumping money into losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                                I saw the latest numbers on a dem fundraising site. 70 million for Beto. Almost all out of state. That is an unprecedented amount of money in a Senate election, and CNN said Beto is “slightly behind”....then the poll shows he’s 8 pts down. That’s not “slightly”. That’s a loss. Good. I hope dems keep dumping money into losers.
                                Yeah, the Texas economy will get their $, they get to keep Beto!

Comment

Working...
                                X