Recommandations on youth fieldpod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommandations on youth fieldpod

I won a youth Axis hunt for my girlfriends son at an action. he is 9 and shoots his .22 I got him pretty good. I will be upgrading him to my .223 here shortly and before the hunt I will have him shooting my 6.5 Grendel. I'm looking for a fieldpod that I can him so he does not have to hold the gun up and maybe take some of the recoil out. I have been looking at the Caldwell Deadshot max, but don't know much about it. Anyone use it or something comparable?

Thanks

Caldwell DeadShot FieldPod Shooting Rest

Got this for my 7yo twins and they love it. I’ve even used it before. Simple and does the trick

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post

Got this for my 7yo twins and they love it. I’ve even used it before. Simple and does the trick
      That's what I like to hear. Just wondering, what caliber are they shooting?

Comment

Try out a swagger bipod they are very versatile and good for most any situation. You might also look at a Aristotle engineering loc jaw mount for a tripod, they are really nice and simple just not as mobile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

We have 3 of them! My son has been using them for years with a 223 his 243 and a 20ga and my dad uses them with his crossbow! Keeps the gun ready to go. All he has to do is settle into the stock. Pop the safety off and pull the trigger!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
            Try out a swagger bipod they are very versatile and good for most any situation. You might also look at a Aristotle engineering loc jaw mount for a tripod, they are really nice and simple just not as mobile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
            I personally would like the Loc jaw. would be perfect for hog hunting at night!!

Comment

x3

Comment

Originally posted by bartosh317 View Post
                That's what I like to hear. Just wondering, what caliber are they shooting?
                I have them a pair of 243’s. They started off shooting 22LR with scopes to get used to it and learn how to shoot with a scope. I’d have no problem shooting larger calibers on it to.

Comment

This! They are great. Some of my buddies have bought them for there kids after using ours.

Comment

Working...
                  X