No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have the words to say what it must feel like. Prayers to you and your wife and family

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

More prayers up tonight brother. My wife reminded me of something my great grandmother always said to me. She’d say “God goes out everyday and picks the most beautiful flowers.” I kissed my boys multiple times this evening for no reason other than I could. Still praying for you, your wife, and now after thinking about it the babysitter. I choke back tears just thinking about it...

Comment

I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through. Prayers sent your way.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear about the terrible loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife. So sad.

Comment

My heart breaks for you guys Jordan.....many thoughts and prayers for y'all.
              You are so right...one should never take this time for granted.
              Stay strong....and know we are here to lean on.

Comment

Prayers for your family. I couldn’t imagine...

Comment

My heart breaks for you and your wife, Jordan. Noah is with the King, now. But he will forever be part of your story and God will use your loss for His glory if you let him.

Joy will come in the morning. It may be many mornings, but it will come.

Comment

So Sorry to read this. Prayers for you and your family

Comment

Praying for y’all.....

Comment

Prayers continued

Comment

Your child is now in the arm of the lord and other loved ones that have pass. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife. God Bless.

Comment

I am so sorry for you loss, I am praying for you and your family.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family
                              Last edited by garcir; 08-28-2018, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Oh my. This is likely the most difficult thing I'll read all week or month.

I pray that God gives you, your wife, and your sitter peace, strength, and comfort. I hope many will learn from you.

I personally hope that you also seek grief counseling. You are going through the normal phases of grief - sorrow, anger, loneliness. Please keep your wife close and remind her that she is your love, too. She needs it.

Comment

Working...
                                X