Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    No are whupping needed here.
    I think someone has hacked Burnadell's account! The real Burnadell is always looking for a reason to whoop some arse.[emoji23][emoji23]
    Plus, he misspelled arse!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Muskles; 05-16-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Good grief! You guys are completely out of line without knowing all of the facts!

Jason, for Pete's sake, just go over to his house with a dozen or so cupcakes and some punch and tell him you want to meet him and be neighborly. Just tell him you have seen hm on your property and would like to get to know him. No sense in getting all bent out of shape or anything! No are whupping needed here.

Y'all act like he is a serial murderer or something! He is probably somebody's papaw! I'll bet he picks up stray dogs and gives them a good home.
      I knew it was you all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        I think someone has hacked Burnadell's account! The real Burnadell is always looking for a reason to whoop some arse.[emoji23][emoji23]
        Plus, he misspelled arse!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
        I knew it was you all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Being told to hold back! Now that he is identified that is the best position to be in as of now. Sheriff can't do anything unless subject is on the property. As far as Civilian Standby they do not allow it in this jurisdiction. Other suspicious activity is going on as well and tying the 2 together is a possibility. I'm frustrated but not at a level I can't control. Video surveillance is out and always will be. Sounded like they were going to focus on something else nearby over the next week.

I'll just have to see how the cards play out for me to hold back or not.
          Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          The way I see it, since you've made it pubic knowledge you are probably better off to get the sheriff involved now. Bad thing is, nowadays they don't do much. Once you tell them of your intentions to confront the guy, they will probably tell you not to take matters into your hand and to let them handle it. Then after 6 months of calling the sheriff assigned to the case and getting no satisfaction, you'll just give up. At least that's how they work here in Brazoria county.
          I saw that one coming a mile away. Good luck getting them to do anything at all.

Comment

I saw that one coming a mile away. Good luck getting them to do anything at all.
            Pm sent

Comment

Yep. Poleace dont do squat but ride around , eat donuts and ask to search your truck for no reason. [emoji53]

Identified 2 robbery suspects via fingerprints on a cardboard box this week regards

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                I can and I will. Why wait though for the next time. I have a name. He will be getting a visit from me properly without me trespassing. He may just get a phone call!

To top it off the name came from someone here who knows the truck and guy! TBH at it's best!
                So do you have his phone number? Why not give him a call...that you saw him leaving your gate and see what he was wanting?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                  So do you have his phone number? Why not give him a call...that you saw him leaving your gate and see what he was wanting?
                  Actually called yesterday before I spoke with the Sheriff. No answer. It is a landline

Comment

You could always get a couple buddies and just wake up his driveway to say hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all act like he is a serial murderer or something! He is probably somebody's papaw! I'll bet he picks up stray dogs and gives them a good home.
                      For the record I’ve never been picked up by the alleged trespasser nor have I aided or abetted the alleged with said alleged trespassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Yep. Poleace dont do squat but ride around , eat donuts and ask to search your truck for no reason. [emoji53]

Identified 2 robbery suspects via fingerprints on a cardboard box this week regards
                        Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
                        My whole family was in law enforcement. I have the utmost respect for our first responders. Our current justice system however is broken. I've had 3 different instances in the last few years where I, or my neighbor had undeniable evidence of crimes being committed; and NOTHING was done. I had one of the Thugs brother willing to turn the punk into the Sheriff, and still NOTHING. I think the reason is because our system is overloaded. Why arrest these guys that are a drain on the system and just cost money. It's more cost effective to put people in jail that need to get out to go back to work Monday morning. That guy will pay into the system and not milk it dry. I wouldn't want to be a LEO in this day and age. Gone are the good ole days when you could just tune a guy up if he needed it the old fashion way.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Why Ike whatever do you mean

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            since LEO is taking the conservative approach, this is what I would do: Catch that fox red-handed in the chicken coop.

Discreetly set up 2 trail cameras that send live picture images or video to your cell phone. Place one near the front entrance of your property and leave the gate open and set the "trap". Position the other trail cam near your feeder ... place a cheap old climbing tree stand or other hunting items near your feeder where suspect would be tempted to steal it and place in the bed of his truck.

Once you receive picture notification he's on your property, get home ASAP, close the gate, and lock with chain & padlocks. Immediately call the GW or local LEO reporting you heard "shots fired" and you have the suspect locked inside your property. Once realizing he's "locked in", he may get nervous and try to drive through your fence, thus warranting criminal damage to property charges.

Set this dude up like a bowling pin
                            I like this idea but can we have Jason build a high fence coral trap with a Jager Pro guillotine style trap door. Then we can set up a live feed from his cellular trail cam and we can watch him try to escape!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Im your Huckleberry

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                                For the record I’ve never been picked up by the alleged trespasser nor have I aided or abetted the alleged with said alleged trespassing.
                                Okay, you're cleared!

Comment

Working...
                                X